Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
"

• When going solo outside the Capital you can come across your party members in the town and then choose to act together, different combinations of characters will lead to differences in events
"

how in the fuck do I go solo outside the capital? besides me going solo in the town near the capital and the second city I can't go solo anywhere else, and when I do there are no events that happen when I meet up with Kohaku
You can only go solo in another town, like the town on the trading route. You just need to stroll around and press "A" to go solo. Afterwards you can talk to your party members around town or interact with a couple of event circles, for example in the town on the trading route there is a circle next to the cow pen and also one inside of the inn at a table. The cow pen circle can only be interacted with if you are alone but the circle at the inn table has different events depending on how many and which people are currently following you around the town.

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Btw how many scenes with Potion maker are currently available? Im about to start a clean playthrough and im curious if i should just wait for R5 or just go with it now

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Btw how many scenes with Potion maker are currently available? Im about to start a clean playthrough and im curious if i should just wait for R5 or just go with it now
As far as I know, MC can do enough to eventually bang her in R5. I'm just waiting for translation before going for it because I do want to be cautious with my choice. Insanity sounds like bad gacha.

Feb 11, 2018
That's the thing, I don't recall Insanity doing much of anything for now. Maybe in the future, TB'll get around to including creepy elements like the MC having nightmares about Priestess, dialogue sometimes being repeated for emphasis and other elements of popular psycological horror games without making the game turn towards a guro route :eek:

wangfanmu

Jun 9, 2020
kddttnt,帖子:7657792,成员:4661826 said:
View attachment 1683664
[/引用]
n你好,我注意到你的图片中文字是中文;我是中国人,正在因为外语不好而苦恼,请问从哪里可以获得这样的中文翻译!
Hello, I noticed that the Chinese text in your picture is in Chinese; I am Chinese and I am troubled by my poor foreign language, where can I get such a Chinese translation

Last edited by a moderator:

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
[/QUOTE]
北+论坛 嗯,后续汉化者也是我

Last edited:
Reactions: Treatsxxx

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi guys, i just downloaded this game but the dialogues are not displaying in English can anyone help me how to change it to english.

Mar 9, 2021
Hi guys, i just downloaded this game but the dialogues are not displaying in English can anyone help me how to change it to english.
Should've given you the option to choose language at the start, but if not, then go to the closet in the room at the inn, select the 4th option to get a Cheat God Medal, then select the 3rd to last option on the Cheat God Medal to change the language. Should be easy enough from there. Either that or start a new save.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Treatsxxx

Freeface1

Oct 11, 2021
Could anyone explain what the v.r4 means? I assume its development related, i just dont know how to read if its super early access type deal or almost complete.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes