Sep 21, 2017
There's an old guy in town who can apparently train dick in some way but I think its skill, not size, and seems to do nothing.
you can impress streets sluts with these skills and there are high chances to get them pregnant...but that's it. I think Chad Thundercock MC route will never be realised, technobrake made Haramase Island for that porpose I believe. Meh, so many interesting mechanics and most wasted

DragonKei

Mar 6, 2022
Finally!!! i got the english version with potion maker! its done... you can party with her or do what you want with her, but careful Kohaku will do something bad if she finds out

Reactions: cocomiel1

narukoru

Sep 3, 2021
you can impress streets sluts with these skills and there are high chances to get them pregnant...but that's it. I think Chad Thundercock MC route will never be realised, technobrake made Haramase Island for that porpose I believe. Meh, so many interesting mechanics and most wasted
can you do a blacked version please.

Yuzuna Moe

Sep 6, 2017
I'm joiplay player and idk how to use rpg cheat app, so can anyone have the file save that start in the beginning of this game and have all items and gold? I'm very happy if you help me :3 thanks
Try go link save editor, you can cheat money however you should't edit items or variables because will trigger bugs. For items, you just only needs alot money.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is there some very rough ETA on when the game will be fully released? Or is the dev just winging it?

Every time I go through the thread I see people complaining about bugs, placeholder content etc. I really want to experience the game in full.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Is there some very rough ETA on when the game will be fully released? Or is the dev just winging it?

Every time I go through the thread I see people complaining about bugs, placeholder content etc. I really want to experience the game in full.
To be honest he's kind of just winging it. I think he only recently made an actual roadmap but even then it's hard to say when the full game will actually be finished. If you want the full experience then you're going to be waiting a while.

Reactions: Nick33 and Kulman

MDM750

Feb 13, 2022
How do I increase relationship level with potion maker? I got stucked at the boat scene, it requieres 50 FP and "???"

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes