Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Does anyone here have completed save files from v0.41a1?. I deleted this game after i finished it but i forget to keep save files

Mar 18, 2022
Why camping events didnt appear? Is this game bugged or sth? Pls fix it technobrake
lmao, technobrake would probably skin everyone on here if he could. secondly the camping scenes require file editing to change the netorarse allowance values in game, as currently there is no way to do it without exploits. also many of yarizo's scenes are broken and do not load properly, this is a bug and everyone in the thread is waiting for the patch to be uploaded here so just hang in there.

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
Why camping events didnt appear? Is this game bugged or sth? Pls fix it technobrake
in some of the previous comments, possibly you have the 10 relationship points for yarizo save file , go to a save editor or edit it your self and edit 204 and set the value to 3.

unsure about which number was,but it later worked

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 522425

Overview:
The protagonists are a male fledgeling adventurer and a priestess.
The priestess is modest and ladylike for the public, but in fact, she is deeply into the adventurer and crazy about his dick.
The story is about the girl who is way too horny on the contrary to appearance.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-13
Release Date: 2022-03-10
Developer: TechnoBrake - - - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: v41.R6
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Notice: If you come across blank text boxes while playing the latest update this is because that content has not yet been translated to English

Why this game was re-instated, read HERE.
Before you start screeching like a broken record, read
HERE.
Regarding the NTR/Vanilla content in game, read
HERE.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
SAVES
Walkthrough: -

Karendia thanks for the link

View attachment 522427 View attachment 522428 View attachment 522429 View attachment 522431 View attachment 522430 View attachment 522433 View attachment 522432
You can turn off the NTR at the beginning.
Can you play this game in Android? If yes how do i start the game

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes