i need a save file with:
netorase on
ntr on
secret ntr off
i am at the begining of the adventure and want to see the new content

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
I love this game but some bugs are really difficult to ignore
During the combats the sprites change constantly, and when you walk the events/dialogs box appears all the time over the game screen

Tim817

Nov 9, 2019
Any idea why i cant see many of the animations like the passed out dude in the bar and camp events. Events seems to happen but most of the "action" is skipped and i got all the ntr and other stuff ON. I have spoken to her about wanting to see her with others and im kinda far into the game allready. Just seems odd that i cant see many of the events that i did see on my past saves (on older version of the game).

bababoj69

Feb 15, 2022
Anyone got a changelog?
[Nymphomania Priestess R9a]
2 new dungeons "Blue cave" and "The forest to the Titan Step"
(Titan Step isn't added yet.)
1 small non erotic Potion Maker event in the crossroad village and the port town.
R9a has EngLish data of R7 and R8!

[New mini game]
NTR game
5 basic CGs
Still only Japanese!

(Sorry but this post wasn't proofread! I wish you guys can understand my EngRish, hahaha!)

Jul 4, 2018
[Nymphomania Priestess R9a]
2 new dungeons "Blue cave" and "The forest to the Titan Step"
(Titan Step isn't added yet.)
1 small non erotic Potion Maker event in the crossroad village and the port town.
R9a has EngLish data of R7 and R8!

[New mini game]
NTR game
5 basic CGs
Still only Japanese!

(Sorry but this post wasn't proofread! I wish you guys can understand my EngRish, hahaha!)
Are the new dungeons in Japanese or are they in English

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Want to try this but first some question.

Ok. so I can turn off NTR right? But how much content left if I turn off NTR? What ratio of vanilla/ NTR in the game? If it 90% NTR then I 'd rather not waste my time. Thx for the answers guys.

SmolPPPrince

Jul 4, 2020
Want to try this but first some question.

Ok. so I can turn off NTR right? But how much content left if I turn off NTR? What ratio of vanilla/ NTR in the game? If it 90% NTR then I 'd rather not waste my time. Thx for the answers guys.
There's definitely a lot of content where you're sleeping with the priestess or other women (behind her back btw if you count that as NTR). However, I'd say a fairly sizeable portion of the game is her cheating on you. However, you can play from her POV so there's a lot of content which is technically NTR but also just her sleeping with other men. I'd say it's definitely at least worth a download and some time to give it a go, one of the best games on the site imo!

umumikon

Feb 24, 2018
I confuse how to get yarizo still in party when we came back at the main city and he always leave the party?
CMIIW, Yarizo will always leave the party when you came back to the main city. don't worry he will be available for some "event" in the city even if he's not in the party. (you will see the option, or he will be standing inside the city/builiding).

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes