RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
So ehm… pirate killing quest doesn’t pay money or its because I loaded save from previous version?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Could it be that someone has a save with yarizo at level 3 (relationship) and lust at 201 or more? No matter how hard I try I can't pass that limit (with netorare and netorase and secret ntr on, if you don't mind)

Feb 14, 2019
Is there not a gallery of nothing but the pictures from the game? Would be very nice NGL. Also, any gangbang scenes? Like, full on? Closest was the blowjob party scene but sadly it doesn't escalate from there...

RagnaRestig

Dec 20, 2017
Anyone knows how to open the doors at the lava cave? There's 3 switches, but no matter how you press them, the doors wont open and there is no other way to get out.

Nimrod3

Apr 9, 2021
i cant open game rgss301.dll ?
The game is using rpgm vx ace(?) I think, you probably don't have the rtp package or you have the wrong one installed.

You can find rtps for the various old versions of rpgm here.

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
i play this and i have to say is one of the best hentai games i ever play and y play around 100 hundred h games alredy all dowload on f95 or patreon :V and this one is like in my top 3 alredy my firs is SHADOWCORE and VALKIRYE from shadow garden and in top 2 are the games of summer time saga and the avatar one .somthing unlimited is to tedeous rigth now to play :C .. but well this pritest is top 3 easy by side with the novels of ntrman

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes