Mamank5758

Apr 3, 2022
Can someone help i keep trigger event that fmc peeping yarizo beat his meat and cant trigger the relationship lv 4 scene

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
yandere + ntr...
it's kinda weird seeing these tag togerther. unless the yandere is totaly psycho to another man like certain girl than maybe it can capture the feels but this is just another women losing to the big d story nothing new.
She kills the MC if she finds out he cheated on with the potion maker, that's definitely phycho

Nunnaly

Jun 17, 2022
I'm going insane, i don't know what to do to advance Yarizo's relationship, got the scene at the village in where he listen the lovers through the wall. Already tried sleeping while camping, inns, at the capital. Pic below, i don't know if this causes a bug somehow. (Already reached the Titan's quest and got the Potion girl.)
View attachment 1876266
View attachment 1876269
How did you complete the Titan quest? Sorry for the second half of my game without engsub. I control Iris and don't know what to do

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
How did you complete the Titan quest? Sorry for the second half of my game without engsub. I control Iris and don't know what to do
Oh, i only got the quest, i was waiting for the the new english patch before doing it.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes