gasno

Sep 22, 2019
So, when doing the wolf extermination quest the count always stays at -1/10, is this normal?

KudoTDD

Aug 24, 2019
How much content is there for solo Priestess gameplay? Each time I step outside it immediately turns night and I don't know if that's a game mechanic for solo or if my game is bugged. Not a big fan of Netorare, but more accepting when I'm not playing the protag.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
I'm going insane, i don't know what to do to advance Yarizo's relationship, got the scene at the village in where he listen the lovers through the wall. Already tried sleeping while camping, inns, at the capital. Pic below, i don't know if this causes a bug somehow. (Already reached the Titan's quest and got the Potion girl.)
np.png
yarizo.png

Razeg99

Sep 21, 2020
yandere + ntr...
it's kinda weird seeing these tag togerther. unless the yandere is totaly psycho to another man like certain girl than maybe it can capture the feels but this is just another women losing to the big d story nothing new.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
I don't know if it's the R11 version, but i started from zero and my saves got corrupted along the way. I have no Yaziro's scenes and at relationship 4+ he won't harass the Priestess in battle, can't fuck with the people on the Uncle's inn, some circle events don't play and some others events don't even appear. If someone feels like sharing a save file from a recent patch i would appreciate.

Zulbel

May 11, 2018
I don't know if it's the R11 version, but i started from zero and my saves got corrupted along the way. I have no Yaziro's scenes and at relationship 4+ he won't harass the Priestess in battle, can't fuck with the people on the Uncle's inn, some circle events don't play and some others events don't even appear. If someone feels like sharing a save file from a recent patch i would appreciate.
My old save work

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Relationship events for yarizo only up to level 3 for now, if you increase it further, some scenes won't work properly

Burma

May 22, 2018
Edit of an old Gif. Just with Iris this time
That's so good, more Iris content in the game would be so nice

And someone please make a gallery for this game... Make it paid or whatever, just make it

Last edited:

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
yandere + ntr...
it's kinda weird seeing these tag togerther. unless the yandere is totaly psycho to another man like certain girl than maybe it can capture the feels but this is just another women losing to the big d story nothing new.
Priestess initially aren't a cheater, just a nympho, is the MC who turn her in that.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Relationship events for yarizo only up to level 3 for now, if you increase it further, some scenes won't work properly
I see. I did a bit of testing with other saves posted here, now i understand why the majority criticizes the dev, there's too many loose strings LOL.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes