S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I'm probably dumb for asking this but what are the game controls? (Tried WASD and Arrow keys and basically tried spamming my whole keyboard)
When I go on, I'm stuck at the choosing language part and startup screen where I can't switch between the choices.
New to RPG Maker? The default controls for all RPGM games is arrow keys for movement, "Z" for select, "X" for cancel/menu.
This game has additional controls that are explained once you start playing.

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
Now I would really like to know, why do people like NTR? And please don't be aggressive, it's just a curiosity question
Thank you for asking, let me enlighten you boy and hopefully you'll turn into a better person from now on.

First let me state that is not the desire of being keked that drives us into enjoying NTR and we are also not women to enjoy ugly bastard NTR (Yes they like that, google it and you'll see). We are all males that enjoy this niche and often perceived as disgusting genre, but what the people that judge us don't know is that we are already one step ahead in the evolution of the mankind as a species.

You see it's easy for a male to enjoy the common bland vanilla childhood friend romance, it takes a "degenerate" to like seeing the childhood friend being taken away by the local feud lord or a rich merchant passing by. We are taught since a young age to accept that since these two were together for such a long time and understand how each other feel they should be together. They're often good looking and develop affection for each other for many years until they finally have the courage to turn it into a relationship. It sickens me.

The same people will label NTR, Ugly Bastard and many other tags they deem "innapropriate" as read by the unhinged, the mentally unstable. Yet we are not that, we are the few against the many. These males that keep crying when they see the MC getting Keked have not yet realized that THEY are the ugly bastard in the story, all of us here are, but only a few have the courage to admit. Therefore we will never be loved and the TRUE NTR lies in the VANILLA.

There is no situation in which a girl could ever love us and that's why we appreciate seeing the girl being taken. Most of the people here have not yet realized this and that's why they seethe so much when finding the NTR tag, they're still coping. But worse than them is those who fap out of jealously, those are lost and need guidance. The true enlightened can hardly ever feel happiness for the ugly bastard or jealously for the girl being taken, we just coom and move on.

Until female robot waifus are created we will have to live this ceaseless cycle of loneliness, such is the path of the evolved.

ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049-depressing-movie-scenes-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
Now I would really like to know, why do people like NTR? And please don't be aggressive, it's just a curiosity question
In general, the games that contain NTR tend to have a better drawing and a better story than many vanilla games and it is also because of the morbidity, thanks to the morbidity there are so many paraphilias, after playing x amount of vanilla games you get bored and look for something that can give you a little more emotion to your straw xd, some go for the ntr others for the bestiality the monkfish and in the worst case you enter the world of furries, don't take it the wrong way the last one is a joke that no I want the offended person on duty to come saying blah, blah, blah.

Hentaroz

Feb 2, 2022
New to RPG Maker? The default controls for all RPGM games is arrow keys for movement, "Z" for select, "X" for cancel/menu.
This game has additional controls that are explained once you start playing.
The up and down arrow keys aren't responsive though.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
The up and down arrow keys aren't responsive though.
I've never seen that happen before. Have you tried the usual things? There's nothing stealing window focus, no out of date or broken drivers, you unzipped the game in the right language, you're set up to run japanese games, you tried re-downloading?

Hentaroz

Feb 2, 2022
I've never seen that happen before. Have you tried the usual things? There's nothing stealing window focus, no out of date or broken drivers, you unzipped the game in the right language, you're set up to run japanese games, you tried re-downloading?
Wait, I think my up and down arrow keys are broken.

mahdaas

Feb 19, 2022
Someone who knows how to get money or who has a lot of money saved
the easiest way to get money quick that i know of is
1. play the potion maker story until she can be added as a follower
2. buy healing herb and bottle of water from her shop
3. go anywhere on the map with PM as follower (the easiest one is to go to the sewer)
4. in the sewer go to menu and use her skill make small healing potion and makes lots of em. max ingridient u can buy is 99 so make 99 smal healing potion
5.sell all the 99 potion to her at her shop.
6.easiest 5k gold ever

patsuan

Oct 24, 2017
Thank you for asking, let me enlighten you boy and hopefully you'll turn into a better person from now on.

First let me state that is not the desire of being keked that drives us into enjoying NTR and we are also not women to enjoy ugly bastard NTR (Yes they like that, google it and you'll see). We are all males that enjoy this niche and often perceived as disgusting genre, but what the people that judge us don't know is that we are already one step ahead in the evolution of the mankind as a species.

You see it's easy for a male to enjoy the common bland vanilla childhood friend romance, it takes a "degenerate" to like seeing the childhood friend being taken away by the local feud lord or a rich merchant passing by. We are taught since a young age to accept that since these two were together for such a long time and understand how each other feel they should be together. They're often good looking and develop affection for each other for many years until they finally have the courage to turn it into a relationship. It sickens me.

The same people will label NTR, Ugly Bastard and many other tags they deem "innapropriate" as read by the unhinged, the mentally unstable. Yet we are not that, we are the few against the many. These males that keep crying when they see the MC getting Keked have not yet realized that THEY are the ugly bastard in the story, all of us here are, but only a few have the courage to admit. Therefore we will never be loved and the TRUE NTR lies in the VANILLA.

There is no situation in which a girl could ever love us and that's why we appreciate seeing the girl being taken. Most of the people here have not yet realized this and that's why they seethe so much when finding the NTR tag, they're still coping. But worse than them is those who fap out of jealously, those are lost and need guidance. The true enlightened can hardly ever feel happiness for the ugly bastard or jealously for the girl being taken, we just coom and move on.

Until female robot waifus are created we will have to live this ceaseless cycle of loneliness, such is the path of the evolved.

View attachment 1871189
Man... That was beautiful. It was difficult, but you really did manage to explain in coherent normie terms on why NTR is such a forbidden fruit. It is easy to be disgusted, to label us as "degenerate", being outcasted from the general opinion. However, it just proves that they're not ready to enter Divine's realm. NTR must be seen beyond the seegs. NTR shows you, how ridiculous human's mind can become. NTR is a lesson, that forge us into becoming better. To enlight us, expanding our understanding on human's darkest desire. So that in the end, we should not become either the perpretator, nor the victim. However, not many can comprehend this mindset or even try to do so. They stay away at the sight of the rose's thorns. They cannot allow themselves to go beyond the unknown. They lack the will to surpass the human nature. As a response, they created a border called "norm". To protect themselves, from ever stepping beyond the unfathomable. To see no further than the tip of your nose. Most people can only see the cause or the result. But never the reason. By doing that, they're just restricting their possibilities. Only taking the safest route. Of course, you may reach happiness by doing so. But... Will it last ?

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017

View attachment 1871189
View attachment Isn'tThatCuteLaugh.mp4

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes