Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
2; Pregnancy content is limited to the MC being able to impregnate NPCs, i remember TB saying a while ago that there wouldn't be Priestess pregnancy content, maybe only on bad endings.
That's weird, I though she would have been the first to be available to be impregnated.

Aikyuu

Jun 8, 2022
i can't see H-scene in the inn lvl 1-4 with the priestess x yarizo using the event mode test, i can only see the lvl 5, Does anyone know why? and how to fix it?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
i can't see H-scene in the inn lvl 1-4 with the priestess x yarizo using the event mode test, i can only see the lvl 5, Does anyone know why? and how to fix it?
I could be wrong, but the Inn event was released at lvl 5 first, there's no scene for other corruption levels, only 5

Ale3

Mar 16, 2021
Man, i really would like to replay this game after months of inactivity...but that fucking Yarizo design :FacePalm:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
Now I would really like to know, why do people like NTR? And please don't be aggressive, it's just a curiosity question
because it's made-up story in fantasy world, what's not to enjoy?
and i know how to separate real life and fantasy
i'd never ask my wife to cheat on me in real life, but reading a story about beautiful women cheating and having sex with men is always arousing

agreed, I don't relate to anyone in these games. I'm just a fly on the wall watching shitty people be shitty people. Kinda hot.
same
usually, people who hate NTR are those who like to self insert
not saying it's a bad thing of course, doing it in power fantasy is cheap and easy fun
but everything in moderation, don't do it in games like this if you are not inherently a masochist, lol

it's fun watching these kind of NTR MC pick stupid choices that end up with them suffering (or enjoying it)

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Glad to see a lot of fellow ntr lovers that projects themselves as the Bull here. Really thought that most people here loves being cucked , not that it's a bad thing or kink shaming , just happy to see others like me .

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
Hello everyone. I've been wondering if some of you would have any recommendations on other games that are similar to this one, both in terms of artwork and genres. I do know of NTR knights story and tail of desire(kind of ntr I gz?) and would like to play others. Thanks in advance.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes