smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
Hello everyone. I've been wondering if some of you would have any recommendations on other games that are similar to this one, both in terms of artwork and genres. I do know of NTR knights story and tail of desire(kind of ntr I gz?) and would like to play others. Thanks in advance.
try this thread

MavisVermillion

Mar 14, 2019
I keep receive the message that I need to turn on the netorase to view the event when camp with yurizo but at the begin I really sure that I have check the netorase and netorare on and let the secret ntr off. When I combat it's not view the scene fuck about yurizo and the priestess. Are there any solution for this problem? Sr for my bad language

Sep 21, 2017
Glad to see a lot of fellow ntr lovers that projects themselves as the Bull here. Really thought that most people here loves being cucked , not that it's a bad thing or kink shaming , just happy to see others like me .
yeah, but I would prefer to play as Chad Thundercock and corrupt Priestess myself

Last edited:

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
yeah, but I would prefer to play as Chad Thundercock and corrupt Priestess myself while her "master" got lost somewhere. That could be an interesting branch plot, where you help priestess locate her master, but corrupt her in the process
Would be cool to be able to corrupt her middle-combat while hero do all the job lol

Hentaroz

Feb 2, 2022
I'm probably dumb for asking this but what are the game controls? (Tried WASD and Arrow keys and basically tried spamming my whole keyboard)
When I go on, I'm stuck at the choosing language part and startup screen where I can't switch between the choices.

Last edited:

King1525

Apr 13, 2021
And the new R12 update here's a tip bring the protagonist with the priestess to the strip joint lust needs to be 200 love around 140 to 150 and you'll be able to see the new scene's

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes