degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
Nice to see your point of view. Of course NTR is not for me at all, I'm a very empathetic person, so from the moment the game introduces me to a protagonist, I automatically put myself in his place, not that I want or like to do this is unconscious. But seriously, my real problem with NTR is that simply EVERYTHING nowadays has NTR, it's very difficult to find good games without this content, you have to look hard

I check for new games everyday and NTR really isn't that prominent and the NTR posts I can find are usually bad or not my type of NTR

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Now I would really like to know, why do people like NTR? And please don't be aggressive, it's just a curiosity question
Like some others have said, Vanilla is rather boring. Unless you and your IRL partner are super adventurous your regular life sex is probably mostly vanilla so experiencing something different is nice. Also not self inserting myself as MC helps, No matter if it is a game, Manga, Video, I just recognize it as a form of entertainment I am consuming and I have no attachment to it.

Also, IDK about games in general, But Manga and Videos with NTR always seem to have higher quality work.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Ya i am too i keep trying the new event but it doesn't go through
You're probably trying to do it when solo as priestess, it was only included the Netorase content, when you're with the protagonist and priestess in the same party and he lets her prostitute herself, the netorare content will be added later this month

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
How do you unlock the chest and gate in the goblin cave( cave cove) , i wated like 30 lockpicks

There is also a boat ride on the east but it says come back later, what's that about?

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
So about the MOD if i use it uncensored the the game and make some visual changes to the FMC....or are those(about shown girls) new characters??
Also is there pregnency content?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
So about the MOD if i use it uncensored the the game and make some visual changes to the FMC....or are those(about shown girls) new characters??
Also is there pregnency content?
1; You can make visual changes according to the PNG in-game name file, so you can pretty much edit anything to your free will.
2; Pregnancy content is limited to the MC being able to impregnate NPCs, i remember TB saying a while ago that there wouldn't be Priestess pregnancy content, maybe only on bad endings.

Reactions: MarcosSD

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Imo NTR more fun to play, like i never insert my self as protag cuz im just a 3rd person, and for me i find sex scene in NTR game more hot and can attract more player rather than pure love vanilla story. No hard feeling yea.
agreed, I don't relate to anyone in these games. I'm just a fly on the wall watching shitty people be shitty people. Kinda hot.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Imo NTR more fun to play, like i never insert my self as protag cuz im just a 3rd person, and for me i find sex scene in NTR game more hot and can attract more player rather than pure love vanilla story. No hard feeling yea.
Except it's the opposite. NTR is extremely divisive to the point you might get like 1/4 of the audience of a game without it, and that's if you're lucky. (Myself included, I play this game with ntr completely off)

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
1; You can make visual changes according to the PNG in-game name file, so you can pretty much edit anything to your free will.
2; Pregnancy content is limited to the MC being able to impregnate NPCs, i remember TB saying a while ago that there wouldn't be Priestess pregnancy content, maybe only on bad endings.
Wait i thought the priestess was the MC

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes