樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Maybe I'm dreaming too big, but I really wanted someone to make a mod that makes the game 100% vanilla, as well as improve the vanilla scenes. I know, there's a way to turn off the NTR in the game, but let's face it, the NTR is the focus here, the scenes are more worked and most of the fetishes are there. I imagine that there are many people in this post, like me, who are interested in playing but end up giving up on the NTR part. I won't be a hypocrite, I've played this game, but I was only able to do so by completely ignoring that it's an NTR, but it still leaves a bitter taste for having played it. So if someone who shares this same feeling as me, and is able to change the game to this point, please do so, I would do it myself if I had that ability, but since I don't, here's this innocent little unrealistic request

Thank's for your time
It's possible, but too much work m8

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
It is at these times that I wanted to know about programming, if I knew for sure I would do it, it would be fun, I would like to be that "hero".
It's not just programming you'd need, you said you wanted the vanilla scenes to be improved on top of the ntr being gutted out, right? That'd take extensive rewrites and, if you want the same or better quality, art assets to be redone. Might as well make an entirely new game at that point, mate.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Exactly why I said it was dreaming too high . I just wish the Author paid as much attention to vanilla as NTR (another impossible dream).
Well, all great projects begin with a big dream, so I'd say write down your ideas somewhere so that maybe you can start something if you do decide to learn programming, even if it is just a mod for this game or another game.

Now I would really like to know, why do people like NTR? And please don't be aggressive, it's just a curiosity question
I can't speak for others, but for me, it's more of a byproduct of some things I'm more interested in: corruption of innocence/purity/the proper order, having consequences to actions in games, especially bad decisions, and having the sex be actually relevant to the story if not the central plot (actually, I find games are better if sex isn't the central plot, but the sub-plot the MC engages in while trying to solve the main plot). NTR usually finds a way to tie all 3 of these together, so that's why I play NTR games. As for how I can enjoy NTR games, well I just don't self-insert as the MC. When I play these games, I'm not any of the characters, I'm some (somewhat limited) god meddling in the affairs of an unlucky sod for the duration of the story.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes