hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
Dose game have a Gallery
well there is one but it's like literally just the prologue or some shit, cant access most h-scenes from there but no gallery yet. Although the events are kinda easy to find but it's still annoying cause you can never revisit some events.

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Dam i thought i enjoyed ntr , to a point i did but seeing a character build up then cheat is just sad , side effect of good plot and grinding level you start of like taking advantage or rather other doing it of a borderline phycho GF, then you get too invested in her as a character .

Kinda bummed me out and deleted it , should have stated a different play through. anyway i deleted it afrer chapter 2 when you save the orphanage from fire attack.

Is this the end ? I ask this because i went down the sewere lv1 to 4 , and the receptionist Started talking in Japanese , seems not translated , got a golden rock where i can play the elf or the red hair guy

Both were in Japanese , how much content am i missing out on?

Reactions: Biggusdickus64

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
How do I flee the monster on the island (where you need to solve the challenges, labyrinth etc..) I am too slow.
Be faster? Took me 10 attempts, if you are playing on easy mode memories the path and equip the cheat sword that 1hit kills, since that monster is invincible, it will just dash at u.

Use it to to slowly walk on the correct path , note that go in the right path because if you go in the wrong path you can't go back because that monster will block your way and you will have to restart from the last savepoint.

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Hi I'm replying the last sewer lv , with the buttons .

Does anyone know the order to press them? I'm unable to get out as the gate to the ladder is locked . I must have gotten out by fluke the first time

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
Dam i thought i enjoyed ntr , to a point i did but seeing a character build up then cheat is just sad , side effect of good plot and grinding level you start of like taking advantage or rather other doing it of a borderline phycho GF, then you get too invested in her as a character .

Kinda bummed me out and deleted it , should have stated a different play through. anyway i deleted it afrer chapter 2 when you save the orphanage from fire attack.

Is this the end ? I ask this because i went down the sewere lv1 to 4 , and the receptionist Started talking in Japanese , seems not translated , got a golden rock where i can play the elf or the red hair guy

Both were in Japanese , how much content am i missing out on?
I don't expect someone like you to understand the fine intricacies of NTR. While most humans would seek a partner for life so that they can pass along their genes and keep our SOCIETY stagnated with the status quo, only the truly enlightened know that this is all a ruse to keep us from achieving our maximum potential and evolving as a species.

Yes the MC in question does have an emotional connection to the Priestess, but why is that he should be the one with her in the end? Isn't that what we were culturally bombarded day and night to expect? I'll tell you now, do not submit to such tawdry bland genre and resist the unending temptations of turning you into one of them. They have such sinister cult that they even attempt to make us uncomfortable for liking NTR.

Yet here lies the secret, you may not accept now since it turns you sad seeing the MC getting Netorared, BUT with time you will notice that you are an abomination as well already brother. For men like you and me, and many others here, the true NTR lies in the VANILLA, because we will never achieve such perfect relationship. We are doomed to walk this land by ourselves and never feel the sweet embrace of a female maiden who truly loves us.

That's why we must revolt against this unjust world that entraps NTR coomers into this ceaseless cycle of guilty shaming ourselves for liking it. Accept you are an ugly bastard and see how Yarizo is the real MC of this story. Suddenly after that you'll notice how much better the game becomes and how better your life will be since you'll finally be unshackled, unrestrained.

cover1.jpg

Last edited:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
I don't expect someone like you to understand the fine intricacies of NTR. While most humans would seek a partner for life so that they can pass along their genes and keep our SOCIETY stagnated with the status quo, only the truly enlightened know that this is all a ruse to keep us from achieving our maximum potential and evolving as a species.

Yes the MC in question does have an emotional connection to the Priestess, but why is that he should be the one with her in the end? Isn't that what we were culturally bombarded day and night to expect? I'll tell you now, do not submit to such tawdry bland genre and resist the unending temptations of turning you into one of them. They have such sinister cult that they even attempt to make us uncomfortable for liking NTR.

Yet here lies the secret, you may not accept now since it turns you sad seeing the MC getting Netorared, BUT with time you will notice that you are an abomination as well already brother. For men like you and me, and many others here, the true NTR lies in the VANILLA, for we will never achieve such perfect relationship. We are doomed to walk this land by ourselves and never feel the sweet embrace of a female maiden who truly loves us.

That's why we must revolt against this unjust world that entraps NTR coomers into this ceaseless cycle of guilty shaming ourselves for liking it. Accept you are an ugly bastard and see how Yarizo is the real MC of this story. Suddenly after that you'll notice how much better the game becomes and how better your life will be since you'll finally be unshackled, unrestrained.

View attachment 1855961
1654587004072.png

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
borderline phycho GF
That's why I like the heroine in this one. She's either a sex pet or a sex pest depending on your actions. Time will tell if TB can actually make the systems work and sync well enough that the game turns into a degenerate Tamagotchi. Because right now all the variables in this game just isn't meshing as well as it ought to and you're often liable to turn her into said psycho GF - that kind of skews the stakes a bit.

Molding her into whatever I want her to be by the end is the main draw for me. Fingers crossed the game actually gets there.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes