Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
It literally fucking tells you that you need RPGVXAce RTP to run it dude. The effort it took you to post that here could have instead been spent on googling that very thing and finding a solution on your own.
Hey, his first post, and probably first hentai game he downloaded from this site, and it's a NTR game, dude has a bright future ahead of him...

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
I really need a list of all sex scenes and how to get them. I found out that i finished the storyline but i only watched 1/3 of all the scenes. I do join the events and after finishing the storyline, i even go around the map for 1 hour( in both going solo and going with priestess, both day and night). I know this game has many hidden scenes and need someways to make them appear. Pls gimme a list, i read the walkthrough but seems like it didnt help me:(((. Im not good at english and that walkthrough is too long and there are so many hard words(with me). Gg translation didnt even help a bit, hard words become harder to undestand the meaning..!

Reactions: Karminator

mahdaas

Feb 19, 2022
I made him delete his comment :(
u couldve worded it differently and yes he couldve try find the solution first then come to this forum but it looks like its his first game and he probably doesnt know what rpgvx ace is. he definitely take what u said to heart man, be better next time

Reactions: Retty3201

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
u couldve worded it differently and yes he couldve try find the solution first then come to this forum but it looks like its his first game and he probably doesnt know what rpgvx ace is. he definitely take what u said to heart man, be better next time
No, they could have used common sense instead.

Shrekker201

May 7, 2021
Or he could be even less focused because there is less money for him at the end of the month, he would lose credibility as a developer and a ton of financial support coming from the western audience, career suicide.
Dang, sounds bad - must be hard being a solo developer; can't he hire someone to translate ENG tho?

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
They really need a fuckin skip button. Just to let you skip to the end of the main quests. I mean if every update is going to break your save then that should be a priority. This is the third time I've had to restart, now I gotta restart again because of the Potion Maker not being able to join your party glitch. It's all so tiresome.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
then why the sad face lmao, you acting up when people point out you could do better.

But I agree with your initial response, I'm against spoonfeeding. People asking 10 times the same thing instead of using the search function.
I meant to use it in a sarcastic way, my bad if it caused confusion.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes