JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
This isn't really true and I'm not sure why the idea that it is is so wide-spread like just for example if a Japanese teacher for example regularly called Chinese people "bugs" to his students the dude would lose his job in a heartbeat.
I think I can confirm this. There's a general effort in Japanese education to cover up what happened in WWII, especially the massacres committed by both sides. I think this is just random racism from TB born from frustration than genuine hatred for an entire ethnic group.

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
What? why? did an englishmen surprise peg him?
Nah. There's too much BS from the en folks who play the game. Most of them are bitching about how the releases are bad, infrequent (which really, isn't, considering the majority of the games posted on this site), and some insulting the dev himself. Keep in mind most of these comments come from those who doesn't actually support the dev and are just leeches. So I guess the tantrum came from these ungrateful folks who just keeps diminishing his work. Just look at the few comment above yours, as well as scroll back and read on the comments. These are the least of it (since there are more comments on other platforms).

Shrekker201

May 7, 2021
None, Technobrake threw a tantrum and might stop supporting english releases altogether.
Perhaps that would be best, he can pay more attention without having to translate every release.

And when the game finally finishes then he can get to it, or he hires a translator problem solved.

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
This isn't really true and I'm not sure why the idea that it is is so wide-spread like just for example if a Japanese teacher for example regularly called Chinese people "bugs" to his students the dude would lose his job in a heartbeat.
No this is definitely true, both countries hate each other to the bone. Although most won't show it directly, there's still a silent bias against one another. Obviously, though no teacher would call their students a bug, he can express it in other ways such as harsher grading, less academic support, and general dislike of the student. I believe the only place where Chinese and Japanese people, or all people, will release their bias the most, is in America since America is the worlds melting pot.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
How is Netorare content activated ? Need to lower the level of love ? If so , how long ? And what will it look like here ?

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
How can I rescue the priestress?

1653512567821.png

Nothing happens, if I click on that and the door for the Fortune Teller is closed

Aug 8, 2021
No this is definitely true, both countries hate each other to the bone. Although most won't show it directly, there's still a silent bias against one another. Obviously, though no teacher would call their students a bug, he can express it in other ways such as harsher grading, less academic support, and general dislike of the student. I believe the only place where Chinese and Japanese people, or all people, will release their bias the most, is in America since America is the worlds melting pot.
It is quite funny because Korean do the same to Japanese. The rest of East Asia hates each other, and they think of SEA as subhuman. I totally forgot about this and thought the meme was just a big joke, but I guess techno reaction totally give me a different perspective now. Thank you for reminding me why Asia will forever be divided.

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
Nah. There's too much BS from the en folks who play the game. Most of them are bitching about how the releases are bad, infrequent (which really, isn't, considering the majority of the games posted on this site), and some insulting the dev himself. Keep in mind most of these comments come from those who doesn't actually support the dev and are just leeches. So I guess the tantrum came from these ungrateful folks who just keeps diminishing his work. Just look at the few comment above yours, as well as scroll back and read on the comments. These are the least of it (since there are more comments on other platforms).
Bs? This game is updated too infrequently give how much he makes off his patreon and ci-en.

Reactions: Zepkep
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes