justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
The changelog on how to get brutal pirates ending doesn't seem to work. I slept to skip the days but on the 3rd day, no cutscene from crystal ball girl. How do I get the cutscene? Also where is the location of the wolf?

Xilua

Feb 9, 2018
The changelog on how to get brutal pirates ending doesn't seem to work. I slept to skip the days but on the 3rd day, no cutscene from crystal ball girl. How do I get the cutscene? Also where is the location of the wolf?
which cutscene ?, if you want the brutal one just go save the priestess after there's no more cutscene from the crystall ball and you'll got the cutscene, as for the werewolf it is on the forest where there's an old church, the one that was on the main story and just go down the stair at night, you'll find it eventually

i want to go in but the security guard doesnt let me, what should i do?
View attachment 1828101
talk to the receptionist guy first and pay for the fee, and i think you should go alone without the priestess

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
Can someone help me with a problem i have. So while camping and having yaziro as a follower for some reason i cand chose anything on the make love section. All it shows is something about a netorase allowence value but cant see something like that in stats? Help would be apriciated

Xilua

Feb 9, 2018
Can someone help me with a problem i have. So while camping and having yaziro as a follower for some reason i cand chose anything on the make love section. All it shows is something about a netorase allowence value but cant see something like that in stats? Help would be apriciated
i think you can only do that in the dungeon test version, and this version isn't completed either so you can't trigger the event

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Since apparently techno isnt doing any sort of translation anymore is anyone else doing it by any chance ?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes