CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
How much is he making from ci-en? The guy is pushing update every month. So, how on earth are you expecting a one man team to update more frequently than that?
didnt know where to check on the ci-en website but patreon is near 5,450 a month

thecheesebox

Jul 21, 2021
i know thisquestion has probably been asked a lot before but who does the player play and if both which one is more frequent

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
i know thisquestion has probably been asked a lot before but who does the player play and if both which one is more frequent
You play both. But the main one is the male.

Just a tip for you before asking that kind of question(1st question) in other threads in the future , check the tags of the thread. They mostly tell you if it's male/female protagonist or both.

thecheesebox

Jul 21, 2021
You play both. But the main one is the male.

Just a tip for you before asking that kind of question(1st question) in other threads in the future , check the tags of the thread. They mostly tell you if it's male/female protagonist or both.
thx was just checking who was the focus of the game to see if it would be for me or not

the art is of the priestess mostly so i thought i might be playing as her for most of the game

menatil

Jan 26, 2019
Hey, I can't access the chat menu with the priestess when I press 'A' anymore, has that function been discontinued or is there an issue with my game?

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
He'd atleast focus on working than milking this project with every release
Or he could be even less focused because there is less money for him at the end of the month, he would lose credibility as a developer and a ton of financial support coming from the western audience, career suicide.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes