d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
still holding out hope for PM x yarizo
As far I can gather, majority of the patreon didn't want that. Unless there is new wave of request for that and majority of his paying costumer agree (or didn't straight to outrage), I am sure techno will add it.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Does he have plans to finish the main story any time soon or is he just gonna focus on the side events?

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
As far I can gather, majority of the patreon didn't want that. Unless there is new wave of request for that and majority of his paying costumer agree (or didn't straight to outrage), I am sure techno will add it.
Techno is a maniac, pretty sure he'll add it if he wants even if the majority of his patreon get mad, that would be NTRing his patreon.

Reactions: theotherhman

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Techno is a maniac, pretty sure he'll add it if he wants even if the majority of his patreon get mad, that would be NTRing his patreon.
The difference between NTR in fantasy and NTR in patreon is that the former will end in a 'Bad End', the latter will just get him piss poor really fast. Maniac he might be, but that's money he would be burning.

pisser

Dec 24, 2018
hey guys just a question does anybody have a save for 2 star quest and is the bug for 2 star quests were the game crashes still there

Reactions: cycling222

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.41 - Alpha R12):
  • You can now have the Priestess work in the Brothel. You can initiate this in two ways, the NTR path (Lust 50+ solo Priestess) or NTS path (Love 100+ Male Protagonist asks the Priestess to work at the Brothel). I believe for either option you do this at the Brothel’s front desk, there is no difference in future events with regards to which path you choose. This also gives you the Dancer Outfit for the Priestess
  • Brothel Event - Priestess dances on stage, can lead to a private dance. Found at the event circle next to the Brothel stage
  • Brothel Event - General room nomination, Priestess is requested to work at the Brothel in a normal room. Found in the request room in the Brothel
  • Brothel Event - VIP room nomination, Priestess is requested to work at the Brothel in the VIP room. Found in the request room in the Brothel

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes