Gigigan

Jan 23, 2022
Please, can anyone tell me, first of all, where can I find cheats for this game? Because cheats in the game increase only lust, love and relationship points, but what about stats like strength, intelligence and etc and what about money and things like masochism? And what do I need to do serve Kohaku? High masochism stats? How much stats of masochism do I need to serve her?

Gigigan

Jan 23, 2022
Just started this game, how to increase lust status, any help?
I know how to increase lust. Just use cupboard in your bedroom, then press cheats or use cheats. Then go into the inventory, find item "cheats" or smth like this. And u can use it

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
[Added]
* New Quest in the capital - "Updating Bath House" (From Nexal's suggestion!)
* New Quest in the capital - My revenge for NTR
I took these quests from the academy, but where can I find them to start doing them?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Please, can anyone tell me, first of all, where can I find cheats for this game? Because cheats in the game increase only lust, love and relationship points, but what about stats like strength, intelligence and etc and what about money and things like masochism? And what do I need to do serve Kohaku? High masochism stats? How much stats of masochism do I need to serve her?
Stats and money you can edit with any RPGMaker save editor. I use saveeditonline.com. You can probably edit masochism there, but you'd need to find the right variable. The walkthrough in the OP might have variables in it.

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
These look stupid.

1st Pic. What's up with her titties and why is the dick covered in blood?

2nd Pic. Copy and pasted, no neck mofos. Squished perspective.

3rd pic. What's up with her vagina, mega STD?
You can you up, no don't BB

Reactions: why115

johnmftj

Jan 17, 2018
How to increase yarizo relationship from lvl 3 to 4? I've been scratching my head and searching through internet but couldn't find anything

johnmftj

Jan 17, 2018
How to raise Yarizo relationship to level 3? Addiction is on maximum. I don't know what I should do
go to the inn with yarizo as your follower and sleep the night... you'll get the scene when yarizo fuck tha shit out of the priestess to lvl 3

Gigigan

Jan 23, 2022
Last question. How many masochistic points do I need to serve Kohaku? Or I don't need any points and I just can't serve Kohaku?

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
How do you raise lust? Nothing seems to be raising it, only horniness.
sabu6

you can get the cheat item in your room at the inn inside the Dresser or you could grind it
The main way i found is either sex with random NPCs or those events you find in dungeons

one i know guaranteed gives +1 lust is the cave in in center of the world map with the nipple leech
sometimes the sewer has one with the onahole conversation event

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes