Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
The fact that the game doesn't have a mouse cursor support is a big turn down for me, even bigger than the fucking censorship, it's a shame

Mar 17, 2021
How do you raise lust? Nothing seems to be raising it, only horniness.
A good way to raise lust is after you get quest for the lower sewers with the homeless enemies. The ones that are blushing/walking slower will cum on her and raise lust. (Outside of battle)

If you go to the end of that area there is a screen transition that resets enemies.

Model101

Dec 11, 2020
I play this game...what a sad... I can t see yarizo x kohaku in hotel icha icha 1-5 but the graphic and story make me wanna play it again to the end... But to sad I erase it... Because not complete and many bug...i give 4 star... Because it very good game :)

ghostav

Feb 9, 2020
Kohakus Lust level needs to be higher than her Love level.
There is also some minimum Lust requirement I believe.
It's a protagonist event where after he talks to the cat person he goes to a gloryhole and is given a coin if he passes stamina check
What do i do after this to continue the event

Model101

Dec 11, 2020
how get this scenes?
scene 3 got from hobos... He will change to monster because sex... Scene 2 got from netorase... I never want to know it... And scene 1 ofcourse it got from PM... But i dont paly his route... I play route kohaku X yazora big dick bang... But many scene in motel not added... I just got scene 5, the rest is blank(nothing happen)

Eicosa

Jun 1, 2018
how far along development do we think this is? 30%? more? I havent played it yet, i'm just wondering when i should try it. But its probably 2 years until release?

Reactions: Model101

Model101

Dec 11, 2020
Guys are you know how to open scene 1 - 4 in bedroom motel when koharu and yaziro icha icha... I try it and thinking hard it how to see it... Just need the scene for gallery

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
where did you get this scene?
i think you can press shift to hide the dialoge box
The guild club looked at the bulletin board, selected three star class, investigated the affair of cheating, and found the main man in the cold lane, and chose the man to solve it

• If you're talking about uncorrected images, I made them

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Sorry, BabyYoda , could you add to the description whether the current release has a gallery? That question comes up every update and I rather wouldn't be forced to search the thread every time a new update without gallery comes out. Would be a nice addition to the first page, though I get it if you don't want to bother with it. Changelog never mentioned the gallery, from what I can tell, though according to older entries there once existed a now outdated gallery.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes