honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Is there any way can make sex skill point rise faster? I meant If like 50 point needed = keep doing this with 50 times for just 1 tiny leveling is quite not fun :(

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
Is there any way can make sex skill point rise faster? I meant If like 50 point needed = keep doing this with 50 times for just 1 tiny leveling is quite not fun :(
you can buy level at the red light district. talk to the guy with a light bulb over his head. or you can edit your save

• Thinking Face
Reactions: honkuma

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
I just used the cheat tool that you are given ingame from your closet in your room in your uncles hotel, it then appears at the bottom of your items list and you can raise or lower a lot of things including sex skills.

• Haha
Reactions: honkuma

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
I just used the cheat tool that you are given ingame from your closet in your room in your uncles hotel, it then appears at the bottom of your items list and you can raise or lower a lot of things including sex skills.
I totally forgot that cheating equipment are exist at starting

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes