Albatross

Oct 4, 2017
I'm stuck with an issue.
I'm on the last part of the quest "Exploring the Unknown"

I went down to the cave down the church, then I believe I killed the second unknown and Michael ran off.
I'm at the part where I'm supposed to chase down Michael.

I don't know where he is, I cannot go back to that cave, I can't remember if it was that I lost a fight shortly after or what happened but I need to get back to that cave under the abandoned church, I tried entering the cave on the forest area but the door was closed, I have no idea what to do, I can't find Michael and I literally can't progress now.

Is there any way to advance here?
Any cheats or a way to access that cave again?

Reactions: Model101

Model101

Dec 11, 2020
I'm stuck with an issue.
I'm on the last part of the quest "Exploring the Unknown"

I went down to the cave down the church, then I believe I killed the second unknown and Michael ran off.
I'm at the part where I'm supposed to chase down Michael.

I don't know where he is, I cannot go back to that cave, I can't remember if it was that I lost a fight shortly after or what happened but I need to get back to that cave under the abandoned church, I tried entering the cave on the forest area but the door was closed, I have no idea what to do, I can't find Michael and I literally can't progress now.

Is there any way to advance here?
Any cheats or a way to access that cave again?
The forest has church.. Try to use door in there...

MangustaBislunga

Aug 1, 2021
is it normal that pm has no head during battle rape scene?
Also in the ntr battle scene with yarizo priestess has no head, no art or just a bug?

Albatross

Oct 4, 2017
I tried that, I assume it's this church?

Like I said on the post, it's closed, I cannot get in and I don't know where Michael is.
I assume he's inside since I've looked everywhere for him.

Here's the quest tab, I'm on the last step but I cannot get inside the church.

Reactions: Model101

Model101

Dec 11, 2020

Like I said on the post, it's closed, I cannot get in and I don't know where Michael is.

It hurt to say it... Maybe you must repeat again in new game... It s bug... But i have

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021

Thats strange. Im assuming you went down to the cave in the church and defeated the monster down there and michael ran out. Which if you also got out of the cave, should have triggered a cutscene, so yeah game bugged, but dont quote me im stupid

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes