Gengokou

Sep 15, 2021
people like me emulate DESU WA on my phone, the joiplay is crashing a lot, someone help me, I really want to play this game

DarkCock

Jan 20, 2020
I'm stuck with succubuss questline, where is the deserted street where see is seen in the middle of the night?

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
Frankly speaking this game is garbage.

1. It's poorly optimized and runs like shit with the lag

2. Netorare is half-baked.

3. Machine translation English quality

4. The reuse of certain scenes and images is very blatant.

5. Rather a poor corruption game and very grindy specially getting those lust higher.

6. Even for an RPGM game the combat feels so simple and brain-dead.

Playing this for 7 hours was pure fucking torture and I couldn't even get a good nut because of the hilariously bad mtl. Overall it's a poor man's AvanteGarde game.

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022

5. Rather a poor corruption game and very grindy specially getting those lust higher.

Playing this for 7 hours was pure fucking torture and I couldn't even get a good nut because of the hilariously bad mtl. Overall it's a poor man's AvanteGarde game.
1. I dont know what version or if your PC isn't good so I cant speak for you, but my game runs fine no lag at all.

2. I see this mistake often it's not a NTR game, so yes the focus isn't going to be solely on NTR so in your mind it's half-baked, but its just not the number 1 focus.

3. Once again I dont know what version you are using, but the English translation in the main version of the game is great 100x better then MTL and anyone who has played other games with MTL would know this "bread bread bread"

4. Yep this is true, TechnoBrake even reuses some scenes from his other games and forgets to change things sometimes like penis size. Which everyone always laughs at.

5.Poor corruption? I think the change in the priestess is pretty well done her transformation is easy to see, as well as insanity which is gonna play a bigger role in the future. As for it being "very grindy" I personally don't see it different then any other RPG game the developer even has a solution for people who don't want to grind he had an easy mode which gives you op weapon and also you can get a 'portable cheat god' from in your room in the inn which is an item that lets you easily change stats like 'Lust' 'love' and other things.

6. The combat is very simple, it's not bad its just clearly not a big focus of the game.

You spent 7 hours playing something you didn't like? Also you played with a broken english MTL version thats on you haha. Overall its not a bad game lots of work needs to be done on it, but its still fun and interesting.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018

If it's so bad why the fuck did you play 7 hours of it....?

Reactions: Galnij

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Hey guys, I heard rumours about a Yarizo ending. Anyone got vids, gifs or screenshots? I've been playing around with the PNG rips to try and make my own but my design skills aren't satisfying enough. I even tried getting Techno to tell me. Here's some of what I did:

View attachment 2080768 View attachment 2080772
This is nothing more than a bait for the supporters, 5 years in developement and game still in unfinished state. Dev said this, in 2 years i deliver the game. :KEK: Big fat lies, money got to his head.

Last edited:

reyito30

Aug 3, 2020
Hey guys, I heard rumours about a Yarizo ending. Anyone got vids, gifs or screenshots? I've been playing around with the PNG rips to try and make my own but my design skills aren't satisfying enough. I even tried getting Techno to tell me. Here's some of what I did:
Nah, i don't think that ending exist, the correct NTR ending is when the girl fuck with everyone but she stay with the MC because she "love him" Lol, of course the game will gave you the option if you accept him or not.

Example:
306603428_482974570507977_1153975000543147856_n.jpg

Reactions: zotto23
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes