Model101

Dec 11, 2020
I read that there's a bad ending available for one of the milk quests by selecting the second option in all its dialogue choices, but if I'm on the right quest for this, I'm not actually getting any choices.

The quest I picked is called Milk Road. You talk to the Old Farmer and the three characters go to the city to sell milk. Second client approaches Kohaku and says he wants breast milk instead, Protag intervenes and he goes away, then Protag asks Kohaku if she's alright (no other dialogue option) and the quest ends.

Can someone please let me know if this is the quest where the bad ending is supposed to activate? Or is there a follow-up to it?
You need repeat the quest three times or four... And you will be go to the farmer house... Where MC and kohaku learn how to milk with farmer...

Reactions: Blurglurg

Model101

Dec 11, 2020
how to get yarizo past lvl 3
Lvl 1 kohaku have dream she ntr the MC when in inn of the first city
Lvl 2 kohaku have some abnormal seggg with MC... She cannot enjoy it... (This trigger active when in inn not from first city) +she consult to yarizo
Lvl 3 still nihil no development yet... Use cheat god for open all scene with yarizo

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
You need repeat the quest three times or four... And you will be go to the farmer house... Where MC and kohaku learn how to milk with farmer...
Thanks, the quest not saying "(Repeatable)" threw me off. I had also tried to sleep for a day after completing it to see if it'd appear again but it didn't, guess I didn't wait long enough.

Zweiden

Jan 26, 2022
how did you edit the game? asking cause i want to try editing it myself
I don't think I'm allowed to say the detailed way to do it cuz modifying someone game without permission is disrespectful to the dev and i know im already in the wrong for doing it so i''m just going to say decrypt the game using Decrypter program than use RPGMaker program to modify the core file of the game

Last edited:

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
IMG_20221009_074443.jpg
how do i make love with kohaku while yarizo on party? Netorase is on. I heard you need to change netorase value but i can't see where and how, do i need to use editonline? If so what variable?

TENDERLOUIN

Mar 26, 2019
I have a problem, after doing a mission to meet king gnoll and escape from sewer lv 4, it will start a new arc, and can try to play as elves and heroes. But I found that all the dialogues are in Japanese. Is this arc still not translated to English?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I have a problem, after doing a mission to meet king gnoll and escape from sewer lv 4, it will start a new arc, and can try to play as elves and heroes. But I found that all the dialogues are in Japanese. Is this arc still not translated to English?
That whole section after the island has been untranslated for so long I'm starting to wonder if the dev just forgot about it tbh. Some newer content than that has already released in Japanese and then already translated to English, like most of the brothel for example.

TENDERLOUIN

Mar 26, 2019
That whole section after the island has been untranslated for so long I'm starting to wonder if the dev just forgot about it tbh. Some newer content than that has already released in Japanese and then already translated to English, like most of the brothel for example.
oh ok, thanks for the explanation. I'd better wait for the translation, so I know the story line

Jun 20, 2021
On the PM stolen stocking quest there is just no text, this a common issue?

Oh nvm just not English yet so didn't display.

Last edited:

redeemer64

Mar 26, 2021
any link to a decensor for images?

nvm saw that there isnt any besides a modded version of the game

Last edited:

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
Does anyone know where to edit settings of like turning on/off Netorase, Netorare or secret NTR. It's been a while since ive played this game and forgot how to change it, I do remember it saying you can change them at anytime just cant remember where.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes