Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
Love this game but I'm quite surprised that the dev hasn't got things past Yarizo lvl 2 yet (without using cheat god)
You can get Yarizo to level 3 without cheats, but need cheats for levels 4-5 which TB made it so you cant get because he is reworking some stuff in those levels.

Heroon

Nov 22, 2020
do you guys have a save the quest where yaruzo first appeared? I played this game 6 time and each time I do this bored missions. I just tired.

RGLoli

Apr 20, 2021
how to clear this quest? "exterminate giant rat" i am trying to go to sewer, but the priestess is keep calling me to guild, but when i go guild, there's nothing. need help !

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
1. It's poorly optimized and runs like shit with the lag

2. Netorare is half-baked.

3. Machine translation English quality

4. The reuse of certain scenes and images is very blatant.

5. Rather a poor corruption game and very grindy specially getting those lust higher.

6. Even for an RPGM game the combat feels so simple and brain-dead.

Playing this for 7 hours was pure fucking torture and I couldn't even get a good nut because of the hilariously bad mtl. Overall it's a poor man's AvanteGarde game.
1. I dont know what version or if your PC isn't good so I cant speak for you, but my game runs fine no lag at all.

2. I see this mistake often it's not a NTR game, so yes the focus isn't going to be solely on NTR so in your mind it's half-baked, but its just not the number 1 focus.

3. Once again I dont know what version you are using, but the English translation in the main version of the game is great 100x better then MTL and anyone who has played other games with MTL would know this "bread bread bread"

4. Yep this is true, TechnoBrake even reuses some scenes from his other games and forgets to change things sometimes like penis size. Which everyone always laughs at.

5.Poor corruption? I think the change in the priestess is pretty well done her transformation is easy to see, as well as insanity which is gonna play a bigger role in the future. As for it being "very grindy" I personally don't see it different then any other RPG game the developer even has a solution for people who don't want to grind he had an easy mode which gives you op weapon and also you can get a 'portable cheat god' from in your room in the inn which is an item that lets you easily change stats like 'Lust' 'love' and other things.

6. The combat is very simple, it's not bad its just clearly not a big focus of the game.
I kinda wanted to give my own two cents on this.
  1. I guess as Coast said it depends on the PC, Mine is a bit older about 10 years at this point but it is still a decent PC and I can play it with no Lag though it does use a lot of resources on my PC.
  2. As mentioned, I think Techno is making this more than a NTR Game and has other "Tags" on it even including Netorase and other extreme "Tags". In fact it has an option that you can turn off the NTR in the Game which implies at least that it's more than just that kind of Game and you could I think play "Vanilla" with it or at least Non NTR gameplay wise. At least I think it has enough stuff for a semi Vanilla experience.
  3. Yea I agree with Coast here. I've seen Machine Translated Games, I don't think Nymphomania Priestess ever reached as bad as a Translation like that though maybe it could have been the newer scenes considering from what I remember apparently this game doesn't have a Translator right now though that might have been fixed at this point. But overall the English is pretty good in general.
  4. Can't speak on this too much considering this is my first technobrake game but it is kinda worrying for me that we are just handwaving this as "Technobrake" moment. Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with reusing assets especially if it's done correctly or in places where it make sense but if Assets are reused in ways that's not done well or lazily then it can be bad. So far I didn't really see this being and issue on my first playthrough though on the second it might be different maybe.
  5. Personally if you have an Item called "Portable Cheat God" just so you could get Lust and Love easily Yea I don't think you can use that as a way to hand wave that criticism because it's a Cheat Item which is probably not gonna be there in the Final Game or at the very least not meant to be used during normal gameplay.
    1. That said the Game isn't finished yet some maybe way down the line that Techno is making a much better way to grind Lust and Love but for now I can somewhat agree with this but there alot of ways to grind Lust or Love just not from what I recall that's easy though that could be the point.
  6. Well it is more unique than normal RPGM games considering the Dice Roll Mechanic which extend more than just Fighting. But again I have to disagree on the fact that Combat isn't a big focus, For one thing Techno made an effort to actually overhaul the battle system that's at slightly different to most of the usual RPGM games but also in general it's something that you have to do most of the time in the game to progress. So it is a big focus that Techno did touch upon and is overall a big focus gamewise and I do have a problem with because despite the attempt to be different it's still feels the same if not worst so because of the Stamina mechanic mostly because from what I recall you can exactly increase your stamina and would always be the same no matter what level or high your stats are.
Playing this for 7 hours was pure fucking torture and I couldn't even get a good nut because of the hilariously bad mtl. Overall it's a poor man's AvanteGarde game.
You spent 7 hours playing something you didn't like? Also you played with a broken english MTL version thats on you haha. Overall its not a bad game lots of work needs to be done on it, but its still fun and interesting.
I at least respect that he at least played this for 7 Hours before making his criticism. With that you can be certain that they did look at it with scrutiny and had to at least think this through rather than just Game Journalist this and quit after 30 mins of playing and say it sucks.

Then again I don't know what exactly was he doing on those 7 Hours so maybe what I said wouldn't be accurate.

Reactions: SnekySnek

orcgrunt

Aug 20, 2022
anyone playing this got really laggy at night time or in dungeon? is there any tweak for this? i have i5-4460 and gtx 960, and it's just rpg maker game, shouldn't be this laggy.

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
Does anyone know where to edit settings of like turning on/off Netorase, Netorare or secret NTR. It's been a while since ive played this game and forgot how to change it, I do remember it saying you can change them at anytime just cant remember where.
It was in the wardrobe in the INN iirc.

But goodluck with turning off secret NTR lmao, It took me a long time to save edit my file to turn it off, I missed a few scenes but I CBA to replay the game.
It was just trial and error in the save game editor.

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018

But goodluck with turning off secret NTR lmao, It took me a long time to save edit my file to turn it off, I missed a few scenes but I CBA to replay the game.
At a camp I got a message that I need to use the Dungeon Test to change Netorase Allowance, but the Dungeon Test option's greyed out at the inn's wardrove. Do I need to do something specific to unlock that?

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
At a camp I got a message that I need to use the Dungeon Test to change Netorase Allowance, but the Dungeon Test option's greyed out at the inn's wardrove. Do I need to do something specific to unlock that?
Yeah dungeon test got removed from the game a while back.
You can play it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-dungeon-v1-0-technobrake.94006/
That is basically a different game.
But to answer your question, no you cant change the netorase allowance setting and I dont think that setting ever mattered anyway lol.
Just check out the wardrobe in your room in the Inn, if it's not there then use the Cheat God thing and check there

Reactions: Blurglurg

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022

Cheers for the reply, yeah I checked at the inn but I cant see the options to edit the only thing there close is a Turn off NTR SWITCH which says when you click on it that this will turn off NTR forever in the game. Also the secret NTR option at the start is worded in a confusing way haha, do you turn it on or off to see NTR?

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
I kinda wanted to give my own two cents on this.
  1. I guess as Coast said it depends on the PC, Mine is a bit older about 10 years at this point but it is still a decent PC and I can play it with no Lag though it does use a lot of resources on my PC.
  2. As mentioned, I think Techno is making this more than a NTR Game and has other "Tags" on it even including Netorase and other extreme "Tags". In fact it has an option that you can turn off the NTR in the Game which implies at least that it's more than just that kind of Game and you could I think play "Vanilla" with it or at least Non NTR gameplay wise. At least I think it has enough stuff for a semi Vanilla experience.
  3. Yea I agree with Coast here. I've seen Machine Translated Games, I don't think Nymphomania Priestess ever reached as bad as a Translation like that though maybe it could have been the newer scenes considering from what I remember apparently this game doesn't have a Translator right now though that might have been fixed at this point. But overall the English is pretty good in general.
  4. Can't speak on this too much considering this is my first technobrake game but it is kinda worrying for me that we are just handwaving this as "Technobrake" moment. Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with reusing assets especially if it's done correctly or in places where it make sense but if Assets are reused in ways that's not done well or lazily then it can be bad. So far I didn't really see this being and issue on my first playthrough though on the second it might be different maybe.
  5. Personally if you have an Item called "Portable Cheat God" just so you could get Lust and Love easily Yea I don't think you can use that as a way to hand wave that criticism because it's a Cheat Item which is probably not gonna be there in the Final Game or at the very least not meant to be used during normal gameplay.
    1. That said the Game isn't finished yet some maybe way down the line that Techno is making a much better way to grind Lust and Love but for now I can somewhat agree with this but there alot of ways to grind Lust or Love just not from what I recall that's easy though that could be the point.
  6. Well it is more unique than normal RPGM games considering the Dice Roll Mechanic which extend more than just Fighting. But again I have to disagree on the fact that Combat isn't a big focus, For one thing Techno made an effort to actually overhaul the battle system that's at slightly different to most of the usual RPGM games but also in general it's something that you have to do most of the time in the game to progress. So it is a big focus that Techno did touch upon and is overall a big focus gamewise and I do have a problem with because despite the attempt to be different it's still feels the same if not worst so because of the Stamina mechanic mostly because from what I recall you can exactly increase your stamina and would always be the same no matter what level or high your stats are.

I at least respect that he at least played this for 7 Hours before making his criticism. With that you can be certain that they did look at it with scrutiny and had to at least think this through rather than just Game Journalist this and quit after 30 mins of playing and say it sucks.

Then again I don't know what exactly was he doing on those 7 Hours so maybe what I said wouldn't be accurate.
I agree with you. I just want to clear up a few things with what I said.
4. So most of the scenes are well done and I enjoy them, but there are a few out of the 100's of possible scenes that don't fit in properly like for example in a few scenes the size of both the Protagonist and Yaruzo penis's are clearly different sizes. but besides that even if the template is just reused its still good.

5.Yeah I agree with you and yeah Techno has said that the "Portable Cheat God" was added for those that dont want to grind as much until he adds even more ways to earn Lust and Love stats.

6.Yeah true the Dice roll mechanic is quite unique and a good touch so yeah maybe simple was a bad word to use to describe it as a whole but I was talking more about the combat itself there is attack, do nothing, defend(only suppose to work if you have a shield equipped), Miracle (heal/protect), Magic which you can only currently get fire arrow maybe im missing another spell i haven't looked too much, also a few skills which are okay. Overall it's unfinished, but the dice rolls are a good touch. But I still think it isn't a big focus FOR Techno. In terms of an RPG, combat is a big part I agree 100%, but it's not a big focus for Techno at the moment he did do that big overhaul, but since then (besides a few bug fixes) he has focused on events, erotic event and other game additions his last combat update (not inclueding new enemy's to fight, but combat inself) was back in R4 which was in Feb where he only changed the D6 into a 2d6 + Character's Stats.

7.Yeah true at least he gave it a go, but personally if I found something "pure fucking torture" I probably would either stop playing or come to a forums or look at some reviews to see if others feel the same way or if im just not playing it how I should, example wrong outdated version or using MTL instead of english translations given which go all the way up to R15. R15EX1-3 Quests are still currently in Japanese.

Reactions: Galnij
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes