Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Nah, i don't think that ending exist, the correct NTR ending is when the girl fuck with everyone but she stay with the MC because she "love him" Lol, of course the game will gave you the option if you accept him or not.

Example:
View attachment 2081695
Blackparadise was ruined because the cuck garbage ending, game should have ended the mc doesnt know anything or dumps the bitch. Forced cuck ending never a good thing, QOS-wife2 was bad for the same reason, good art doesnt mean the plot itself is good. Also having choices makes the game more impactful.

reyito30

Aug 3, 2020
Blackparadise was ruined because the cuck garbage ending, game should have ended the mc doesnt know anything or dumps the bitch. Forced cuck ending never a good thing, QOS-wife2 was bad for the same reason, good art doesnt mean the plot itself is good. Also having choices makes the game more impactful.
I agreed with that, the forced cuck is a trash and that is the reason when i said "the game will gave you the option if you accept him or not".

If you discover the bitch you deserve to chosen if you stay with she or leave him.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
I wouldn't know, the game works just fine here...

On another note, i tried putting a translation patch in the game, but it doesn't seem to work with translator+
So if you guys want to play it in english, use MTOOL, it's very easy to use.

whardexxx

May 1, 2022
I wouldn't know, the game works just fine here...

On another note, i tried putting a translation patch in the game, but it doesn't seem to work with translator+
So if you guys want to play it in english, use MTOOL, it's very easy to use.
I Use Mtool and when I press New Game the screen is black at 0Fps, instead if I give It to Continue that is a Save if it lets me play it

yaxa666

Feb 18, 2022
[ COTIZO = "fallen64, post: 9097819, miembro: 497397" ]
¿Dónde puedes comprarlo ? y cuanto
[ / COTE ]
aquí es donde puedes comprarlo es el enlace de tu ds lite

whardexxx

May 1, 2022
[ COTIZO = "fallen64, post: 9097819, miembro: 497397" ]
¿Dónde puedes comprarlo ? y cuanto
[ / COTE ]
aquí es donde puedes comprarlo es el enlace de tu ds lite

It is safe to pay in ci-en? , im from europe

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
But i want to pay in ci-en because Dessuwa Alpha is not in Dslite
I want to pay member gold hero and I don't know if this platform is safe
ci-en is owned and operated by dlsite, which is why you can sub there by using dlsite points.

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
I read that there's a bad ending available for one of the milk quests by selecting the second option in all its dialogue choices, but if I'm on the right quest for this, I'm not actually getting any choices.

The quest I picked is called Milk Road. You talk to the Old Farmer and the three characters go to the city to sell milk. Second client approaches Kohaku and says he wants breast milk instead, Protag intervenes and he goes away, then Protag asks Kohaku if she's alright (no other dialogue option) and the quest ends.

Can someone please let me know if this is the quest where the bad ending is supposed to activate? Or is there a follow-up to it?

Reactions: Model101
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes