Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
At a camp I got a message that I need to use the Dungeon Test to change Netorase Allowance, but the Dungeon Test option's greyed out at the inn's wardrove. Do I need to do something specific to unlock that?
So, as it turns out, Netorase Allowance does matter. I just solved my issue by simply uploading my save file to a save editor and changing that variable to 999 (which by the way was at 0, meaning there was probably no hope of increasing it naturally).

Gotta say, even for an Alpha this is kind of a mess lol.

If someone else has a similar problem, simply upload your save file here: then change Variable#84 to 999, download the edited file (option at the bottom) and replace in the game's folder. Did this and now I get the option to make Kohaku have sex with Yarizo.

Last edited:

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
I can't actually move around in the game at all. It goes from the intro right into a scene with the "sage" and then back to the title screen. Is the file glitched? Do you possibly have a MEGA link?
I think that's it, no other content for now.
(which is weird since the previous version had more)

Bootyjuice548

Jun 21, 2021
How come I can never see any of the camp scenes with yarizo? Like it’ll ask me if I wanna see old or new events at the camp and whatever I pick it just skips to morning. Am I missing something?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
I can't actually move around in the game at all. It goes from the intro right into a scene with the "sage" and then back to the title screen. Is the file glitched? Do you possibly have a MEGA link?
There's no mega, and i don't know why would you want that when go-file is just as fast. This is a 'clean' file in case you guys are having any bug or something of sort, despite me checking and seeing there's no issue...
When it comes to game content, the sage sex scene is the last part you can access and then you'll be sent to the main menu.
If you want to translate the game, use MTOOL and that's pretty much it. For instructions on how to find the sage just look up at Technobrake posts on ci-en.

Reactions: Burma

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
Cheers for the reply, yeah I checked at the inn but I cant see the options to edit the only thing there close is a Turn off NTR SWITCH which says when you click on it that this will turn off NTR forever in the game. Also the secret NTR option at the start is worded in a confusing way haha, do you turn it on or off to see NTR?
You keep the secret NTR off. If it's off then you see the NTR scenes if that makes sense.
Eg. If it's on, she will come back in a "sus" way and you won't know if she had sex with someone else or not.
I personally keep it off.

Reactions: Coast2Coast

shindosan2

Aug 30, 2022
Only Rumor

you can't do anything to move on titan city ( titan step quest ) without doing iris part 2 quest done after talking to the queen of the night request for an item
and find his mother missing long ago and leon investigation because in X3 ver. there is/has no standing npc to talk in the auction/bar on sin city for next step ...

wether iris fight on arena or become prostitute ( spy ) to get the item from shit cat in the farm... and find her mother

poison pink ( drug aphro )

for leon quest chat are still blank/empty...

END

Last edited:

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
how do i get those scenes from the battles where yarizo and kohaku have sex, i remember those CGs and that i got them, but now i cant ,:(, am i doing something wrong?

Faceface13

May 21, 2021
There's no mega, and i don't know why would you want that when go-file is just as fast. This is a 'clean' file in case you guys are having any bug or something of sort, despite me checking and seeing there's no issue...
When it comes to game content, the sage sex scene is the last part you can access and then you'll be sent to the main menu.
If you want to translate the game, use MTOOL and that's pretty much it. For instructions on how to find the sage just look up at Technobrake posts on ci-en.
Ok, I was able to figure it out. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience! MTOOL is a really good tool!

Reactions: 樟葉莲

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
You keep the secret NTR off. If it's off then you see the NTR scenes if that makes sense.
Eg. If it's on, she will come back in a "sus" way and you won't know if she had sex with someone else or not.
I personally keep it off.
Yeah nice makes since, only issue is not sure if I have it off I think I do like that scene when you come back to the Inn in main town and you knock on the door and no answer for me she answers but is being sus, but I cant remember anything happening after that. Although I have played from her PPV and activated the scene, but just didnt get an option to peak or anything from protags PPV (not sure if that's a thing in the game yet or if my Secret NTR is ON)

Model101

Dec 11, 2020
how do i get those scenes from the battles where yarizo and kohaku have sex, i remember those CGs and that i got them, but now i cant ,:(, am i doing something wrong?
Make kohaku loose all health in battle with monster or human ... Yarizo will call you... And that the event segg begin

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes