OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Dev is still working on this, I advise you guys follow them on Ci-en. They're just burnt out on the game and are working on a different game for a while.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Probably not, I dont think she would keep her pokerface with Yarizo
I don't think it's NTR with Yarizo either, but has Potion Maker ever lost her pokerface? Judging from the sewer quest and the talk with her on the boat in the grotto, I'm not even sure if she's human

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think it's NTR with Yarizo either, but has Potion Maker ever lost her pokerface? Judging from the sewer quest and the talk with her on the boat in the grotto, I'm not even sure if she's human
In my opinion she could be frigid with everyone, but would lost her calm with Yarizo to emphasis on the NTR part, but who knows

Reactions: rafm184

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
Dev is still working on this, I advise you guys follow them on Ci-en. They're just burnt out on the game and are working on a different game for a while.
That was the case then Techno went on holiday, now he is back working on this game.

drache

Aug 23, 2016
Were the triggers for the Iris scene in the Bathhouse changed? I remember in the past i could trigger it after the Intro Quests with the Rats and Spiders in the Sewers but now i cant find Iris in the Bathhouse anymore, do i have to play more of the main quest first?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes