RPGM Completed Black Paradise [Final] [GraverobberAXDX]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
8ed7263ce0fde85fba48152b55e2ab15.jpg

Overview:
You and your girlfriend named Alice have just arrived at the most anticipated school event of the year.
A competition with several different activities, set in a paradise in the city of Middle River,
the Lazy Bear Inn. The place has a long beach, a forest, a museum, a park and much more.

However... What had everything to be a calm and relaxing event, turning into a concern right at the beginning.
That's because Alice is drawn to be Bassel's duo.
Bassel is a black guy who has just arrived in town, and despite that, he already has a bad reputation.
Because of a photo on the internet, he is known to be a pervert.

Will Alice be able to remain a faithful girlfriend during the 5 days of the school event?​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-25
Release Date: 2022-02-25
Developer: GraverobberAXDX - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Kyw1LC.png luuZ3j.jpg +5koUE.png PNtTvi.jpg kWpfY6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Five days can make her unfaithful? Get a new girlfriend, lol.
But I love ntr games, so I'm downloading now.
Well, it's a young school couple, so I don't really expect it to be something too hard to come by to tell you the truth. Usually these high school couples end up breaking up easily because they make silly mistakes or because they realize they don't really match(which is pretty common for young people still learning about life).

Anyway, as long as the game is fun and exciting, I usually don't mind too much about how long it takes for the person to go unfaithful(but if you're curious, my preference is that things don't go too fast, but also that it doesn't take too long)

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
However... What had everything to be a calm and relaxing event, turned into a concern right at the beginning.
Bassel is a BBC who is known to be a pervert.
BBC: "are U coming to the BBQ at the beach?"
MC: "What BBQ?"

BBC: "The one where I slap my meat across ur grill girl." :BootyTime:

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The real question is can the RPGM be avoided... but jokes aside how annoying with just bunches of pointless walking around that adds nothing to the story is this one... I'm always wary of an RPGM game, but at the same time some of them are solid.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
its not really worth it to spend the time playing this. played it for like an hour. to much walking around and do stuff. just look at the picture order and you see all there is. only like 5 lewd pictures with some variations spread around a game that stretches over 5 days.

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes