XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
Uncensored dick. Do you really want to see it? This is probably going to take a lot of my drawing time

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
Uncensored dick. Do you really want to see it? This is probably going to take a lot of my drawing time
Nah just keep doing what you've been doing kddttnt, I don't speak for everyone, but personally I don't need lots of detail in the penis I rather you spend your time on the girls, I don't even pay the censorship any attention anymore, i've seen it so much i've become numb to it haha.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
any idea what the new content will be? btw I wish techno added an option to start where you meet yarizo its a pain to play the game from 0 each update

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
any idea what the new content will be? btw I wish techno added an option to start where you meet yarizo its a pain to play the game from 0 each update
A new big update just came out like 5days ago version 0.42, it's only 50% translated at the moment though. If you've already seen that update my guess based on his past release schedule will be that we will see another update in less then 2weeks. Unless he decides to work on another big update 0.43 which will take till this time next month.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

gonear

Jun 9, 2018
4.2 I don't see any new scenes :(
Somebody post the changelog and in it, there are all the new scenes

Changelog (v0.42):
  • New area - Titan Steps region, includes new city, dungeons, equipment, quests, etc. Start the “Titan Step” story quest to access, you need to have completed most if not all of the previous main quests to begin
  • Level Cap raised from 5 to 8
  • The story at the end of ver 0.41 had been rewritten but is still focused on Iris going to that “Sin City”
  • Camping Sex Scene - Male Protagonist x Priestess, Anal fingering? (not sure)
  • Yarizo Camping Sex Scene - Tent silhouette sex, includes animation, requires Yarizo Bond level 3+
  • Yarizo Camping Sex Scene - Mating press(?), requires Yarizo Bond level 3+
  • Yarizo Camping Sex Scene - Netorase request at camp (might be a rework of the old dungeon test netorase camp scene? I thought he already did that tho so idk), requires Yarizo Bond level 3+
  • A key menu Yarizo x Priestess sex - Netorase request, uses 1 AP, requires 180+ love and Yarizo Bond level 3+
  • Potion Maker Shop Event - Bond Level 5 Release Event, started during the Titan Step quest at the new town, split the party and have PM follow you (She is the Inn), then you head to the Alchemist Association (the first building in the left when you enter town) and talk to the old man with an ! on him, PM will leave the party and head back to the capital and this will unlock her new shop events
  • Potion Maker Shop Event - Thighs and Thighs
  • Potion Maker Shop Event - Blowjob while reading a book
  • Potion Maker Camping Sex Scene - PM with legs sticking out of tent
  • Potion Maker Camping Sex Scene - Cuckqueen silhouette blowjob, includes animation
  • Potion Maker Maid Cafe - Located in the new town
  • Potion Maker Photography(?) - Located in the new town

News:
  • Back to the former ver numbering (i.e. v0.41, v0.42, v0.43, etc)
  • I believe we are also back to monthly updates as the dev said his break is over
  • The update is only currently roughly half translated to engrish, the rest will just be blank/Japanese

• It's been quite a while since I've played this game since I found the updates lacking but I will give it another go once the full english translation for this update comes out and do some work on the Walkthrough, I'll at least touch up the main quest portion so we hopefully have less people asking about those stupid buttons lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fireferrets

May 20, 2019
To start the Potion Maker content, I have to talk to her with the Protagonist alone. Yet when I do it, nothing happens.

Am I missing something?
iirc you have to finish the quest where you have to find a pair of stockings for the dude in the town, then talk with her and it should open up. If it's not that then just progress the main story and it should open up.

Reactions: Coast2Coast
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes