HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
If youre in your room at the inn you should be able to talk to ur girl and say you wanna split up, then it gives you the choice who to play as.
You don't have to be in the room. Hit the A key anywhere in the towns and you can split up. I don't think you can split up in the dungeons, but I've never tried.

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Hi, I wanted to test the bad endings, but when I go to see the fortune teller, I only have a black screen. I tried to spend several days, but nothing changes. Did I miss something ?
(I also tried changing the stats but nothing)
Me too
I think that in order to see something you have to have a relationship with The Eye
Does anyone know what to do to increase my relationship with the eye and Yarizu? (Nymphomania Priest have relationship 3 with Yarizu but I can't get it to go up more)

Tor308

Apr 15, 2022
Im playing on joiplay as well but i am experiencing some black screen on certain places and in night time, did tou experience this as well? If you did how did you fix it? I cant even get past day 1 because of that
I also play through joyplay, but I'm fine and have no problems

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Hey does anyone know anymore hentai rpg with character like yarizo who cucks the protagonist he has to be ugly or fat even a otaku it also has to Japanese

Huh?!

Feb 14, 2022
Stop, now I came in and everything is terrible, there are no character models and almost no sounds, just a month ago I played and everything was great
I updated my joiplay and it works fine now no black screen but has some bugs here and there like in the save system image and the Night Time its still bright as day in mine but its not that major still playable

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Is the dev planning any harem like the priestess and potion maker?
It would feel kind of weird since in Kohakus world she should be the only one loving the protag, I mean she literally threatened to kill her the first time you go out with PM lol.

AmayaSama

Jul 8, 2019
Me too
I think that in order to see something you have to have a relationship with The Eye
Does anyone know what to do to increase my relationship with the eye and Yarizu? (Nymphomania Priest have relationship 3 with Yarizu but I can't get it to go up more)
I had the opportunity to do the test on several versions and by retrying the game, and always the same. It's not a problem, but a shame not to see the bad endings.
The eye I don't know. But Yarizu has many cuck events to boost Koha's exp. Do them just and little by little it goes up. Or cheat xD it's fast too.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes