DOGG35

Feb 1, 2022
Audio/SE/Decision3 can ayoone please send me thisor the entire full game beacuse i am constantll getting no such dirctory exisits and stuff

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.43):
  • New Iris story quest, halfway complete, started in the Inn at Sin CIty, need to have completed the TItan Step quest and the previous Iris quest to start
  • New Leon & Iris story, flashback sequence starring Leon and Iris, dev recommends doing this before the new Iris quest
  • New Ending, features Iris, started at the Mara church. Not a lot of details on this so idk what it entails or the process, apparently it is a happy ending tho
News:
  • I believe the v0.42 update is now fully translated into english but I don't think this new update is yet, please correct me if I am wrong

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
I think they may be in the modded version made by kddttnt there are many other CG's that have been edited and fixed, as well as new CG's so just search for
Nymphomania Priestess [Ver 220918][Uncen&dungeon cracked version][TechnoBrake]

Thank you. I played it a bit but couldn't get those diverse variations of the walkaway/grabass scenes in-game, or figure out how to get Yarizo to take her in the alley... I even cheated different relationship values, netorase value, turned event testing on and off, etc. Could you tell me what I need to do to achieve these scenes? I kinda wanna see what dialogue they came up with for them.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes