quandoan912

Jun 7, 2019
Anyone know how to reach Yarizo Level 4? I got to LEvel 3 with 280 addict points and just stuck there. Modified the save files for level 4 and 5 resulted in some bugs like Yarizo no longer doing NTR combat scenes and more so I'd like to do it the right way

Reactions: Ocdil

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
So good news for anyone else who has the same weird idiosyncrasy as I do. All the tattoos in the iris quest are on a separate layer from her body so you can remove them by replacing them with a blank image, or erasing them from whatever image they're in. I know 90% of people aren't bothered by them, but if you're stressed out by them like me you're good.
Yeah, the introduction of the mod folder gives people lots of freedom to change the game to their liking, if they are willing to put some time into photoshop-editing the pictures and layers. I made Potion Maker go nopan because erasing clothing is still the easiest edit and smelly pheromone spreading is kinda her thing.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah, the introduction of the mod folder gives people lots of freedom to change the game to their liking, if they are willing to put some time into photoshop-editing the pictures and layers. I made Potion Maker go nopan because erasing clothing is still the easiest edit and smelly pheromone spreading is kinda her thing.
I always like it when games do this type of thing, there's even been some cases I have seen like "Holy Knight Ricca" that let you disable them or enable them among all kinds of other things with in game options. There's people out there with all kinds of weird phobias and hangups or just odd preferences so like if the goal of the game is to be enjoyable letting them customize their experience to get the most out of it makes sense ya know.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I always like it when games do this type of thing, there's even been some cases I have seen like "Holy Knight Ricca" that let you disable them or enable them among all kinds of other things with in game options. There's people out there with all kinds of weird phobias and hangups or just odd preferences so like if the goal of the game is to be enjoyable letting them customize their experience to get the most out of it makes sense ya know.
Yeah, the only problem with editing the appearance of characters is that sometimes the text doesn't make sense anymore. In my example, it wouldn't make sense if Jimmy mentions how he sees Potion Maker's thong when she's picking a flower from the hill.

Dec 26, 2017
Can someone explain to me how to unlock the new Iris scenes? I already completed the Titan Step mission and also Welcome to Sin City. Please D:
Sorry if this doesn't make sense, don't really know words and i'm just saying what i did to get it. Finish those quest you mentioned then go to the Guild and interact with the globe and [sorry i deleted some wrong info here] choose Iris and in the hotel talk to the Black Clothed adventure sister; After that head to the Castle/Mansion in the red light district and see the scene with the dark skinned women after that head to the church and once you're inside the iris scenes will play out!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes