Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
By the I saw iris patch the eye fortune teller lady showed up was that one future that could happen to iris or something?

Aorma

Jun 28, 2017
To get pm to lvl 5 you need to come to titan step legion ( go thought the forest at bottom of the map) with pm in party. Where come to the town chose free time at the "a" menu, then go solo to the inn , talk to pm then go to the lefl bottom building. Talk to the guy in here to finnish pm quest

WillyThePooh

Mar 28, 2020
Secret NTR on or off? What happens if you choose on and what happens if you choose off I don't understand what secret NTR What scenes do I get if I choose on or off?

WillyThePooh

Mar 28, 2020
Secret NTR on or off? What happens if you choose on and what happens if you choose off I don't understand what secret NTR What scenes do I get if I choose on or off?
If I select Secret NTR on do I can see what the priest is doing or not, or should I choose off? o_O

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
If you turn it on, you won't see some of the priestesses scenes. You'll just see hints that she's been doing something.

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
I am a vanilla enjoyer and the MC + PM is great. I do enjoy the drawings even if priestess is fucking everything that moves.
Dude if you are watching priestess getting fucked by everything and having NTR thats not vanilla, vanilla is like sweet simple type of sex, no rape, NTR, lolis, Monster sex and so on. If you are a vanilla enjoyer you wouldnt be here playing this game. But if you enjoy MC x PM that's fine, the community is pretty split on PM x Yaziro or PM x MC. Personally I would like PM x MC and Yaziro can fuck Priestess and everyone else haha.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Dude if you are watching priestess getting fucked by everything and having NTR thats not vanilla, vanilla is like sweet simple type of sex, no rape, NTR, lolis, Monster sex and so on. If you are a vanilla enjoyer you wouldnt be here playing this game. But if you enjoy MC x PM that's fine, the community is pretty split on PM x Yaziro or PM x MC. Personally I would like PM x MC and Yaziro can fuck Priestess and everyone else haha.
I literally turn off ntr, and play completely vanilla. I just like the way techno draws stuff.

Reactions: B2B2

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
I literally turn off ntr, and play completely vanilla. I just like the way techno draws stuff.
Oh wow so you don't cheat on Priestess with PM or anything? Damn I guess I stand corrected there are a few here that only play to watch Priestess and MC in a straight vanilla game.

zarzu661

Jun 29, 2022
Oh wow so you don't cheat on Priestess with PM or anything? Damn I guess I stand corrected there are a few here that only play to watch Priestess and MC in a straight vanilla game.
I do that too on some playthroughs, she's pretty yandere at that.

zarzu661

Jun 29, 2022
Also, just because I enjoy vanilla doesn't mean I can't appreciate well drawn stuff.
Generally, I avoid NTR games, but I make exceptions like most people. Netori games I like -sometimes-.
Loli can be vanilla, especially tied to shota imo. Monster sex can be vanilla to me, depends on how you define monster (mostly human catgirl vs furry/non humanoid?)

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes