Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
when is the english update coming?
The english just came out for version 0.42 like 5 days ago followed by japanese v0.43, Technobrake usually brings out english translations for previous versions around the same time he release a new Japanese version.

Aton

May 20, 2017
#5 is Before Iris NTR, forgot who I got these saves from so I can't credit them
So, uhh, I tried the save and nothing happens? Save is with Iris in front of the church, right? I click on the church doors and she just walks back. Is the scene somewhere else? Thanks. Orz

Dec 26, 2017
So, uhh, I tried the save and nothing happens? Save is with Iris in front of the church, right? I click on the church doors and she just walks back. Is the scene somewhere else? Thanks. Orz
Nymphomania Priestess -Alpha Ver0.43- 11_6_2022 8_24_13 PM.png

When you click the door you'll get a blank box just press the down key and you'll get a highlight bar, press enter and the scenes will play

Aton

May 20, 2017
First love your sidebar, Warlock and Boobs is a great game! Second are you using the newest version "Npri_alpha043" because I see "R15EX3" on your screenshot?
Damn, I've been found out. Abort abort. But yeah, it's a great game. Just wish it'd wouldn't focus as much on gay/futa characters, but gotta put food on the table, so I understand. qq

Yeah, I'm on the R15X3. That's the one on the main page. It's not the latest release? Fuck me sideways. Thank you for taking the time to help my dumbass out, kind sir!

[Edit] Went back to page 697 and found the mega download link. I can't believe I had to wait like half an hour for the old version. Iris messing with my brain. q~q

WillyThePooh

Mar 28, 2020
First love your sidebar, Warlock and Boobs is a great game! Second are you using the newest version "Npri_alpha043" because I see "R15EX3" on your screenshot?
So what is the difference between "Npri_alpha043" and "R15EX3" versions? Which is the latest version? I'm very confused, should I download both to get better results? Because after reading the comments I was confused about following the storyline, so my conclusion is that the character version of "Npri_alpha043" is Iris and the priest character is in version "R15EX3", so my conclusion is right or wrong? If true, then the storyline presented will be different?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ericopa12
Dec 26, 2017
So what is the difference between "Npri_alpha043" and "R15EX3" versions? Which is the latest version? I'm very confused, should I download both to get better results? Because after reading the comments I was confused about following the storyline, so my conclusion is that the character version of "Npri_alpha043" is Iris and the priest character is in version "R15EX3", so my conclusion is right or wrong? If true, then the storyline presented will be different?
Npri_alpha043 is the latest version! There is no difference in story it is all the same game, what people mean when they talk about the new versions of the game is which character the creator Focus more on! The main thing is Npri_alpha043 has more to it content wise! I don't know if I'm making sense but a crude explanation is that Npri_alpha043 is an update to R15EX3; scenes that were in Japanese have english translation and new scenes like the Iris sex scenes that weren't there before have been added! You don't need both just Npri_alpha043!

pacococo

Oct 16, 2018
First off I was replying to the guy that said "Go away vanilla enjoyer" because he was calling someone out for not believing Yaziro X PM would happen. Which I agree it probably wont happen. As for you I never said because you like vanilla you cant like his work haha, I was simply explaining to you what 'Vanilla' meant. It literally means ordinary or standard, so no rape, MC cheating with PM, Netorare, Netori or Netorase (which is the MC wanting Priestess to have sex with others for his enjoyment). If you are having the priestess "fucking everything that moves" that's not vanilla. Nothing wrong with vanilla, but what you explained isn't it. Vanilla would be a story about MC and Priestess in a consensual relationship, if PM wanted to join in and form a harem and MC and Priestess were okay with it (which we know Priestess isn't that bitch goes crazy if she things MC is with someone other then her) that would still come under Vanilla.

I had no idea a simply joke would get some people so defensive my bad, I wasn't even the one who originally brought up 'vanilla' the guy I was replying to did. I didn't know it was such a touchy subject for some. :rolleyes:
why are you playing this game already???? IS A NTR GAME

Oct 6, 2018
I mean yeah its NTR game and Im here for NTR but if someone is here for vanilla he/she should be very carefull about their decisions so that they can only see MC and Priesess scenes

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
I'm lost in this game, does anyone know how to make Jmmy or the priest walk alone in the latest version (R15EX3)?

SenaTTK

Jun 4, 2017
I mean yeah its NTR game and Im here for NTR but if someone is here for vanilla he/she should be very carefull about their decisions so that they can only see MC and Priesess scenes
How balanced is the ratio of NTR/Non-NTR content? Is it like a full NTR game with a few scenes of non-NTR?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I would love some netorase content with PM as well as a bunch more with the priestess as well. Bewen a while since I played this so is he finally working on the story?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I loved this game at a point, would even say it challenged best NTR games of top 10 (top 10 of f95zone), but lately, with lately I mean a year back, I think the dev's just jerking off more than creating.
Downvote this comment all you like, doesn't make it less true.

But paying this dude would be like paying me for my good charms.. Yeah do it sucker!
Kinda like that.

WillyThePooh

Mar 28, 2020
Npri_alpha043 is the latest version! There is no difference in story it is all the same game, what people mean when they talk about the new versions of the game is which character the creator Focus more on! The main thing is Npri_alpha043 has more to it content wise! I don't know if I'm making sense but a crude explanation is that Npri_alpha043 is an update to R15EX3; scenes that were in Japanese have english translation and new scenes like the Iris sex scenes that weren't there before have been added! You don't need both just Npri_alpha043!
Thanks sir the explanation it helped me a lot (y)

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes