DickHandsome

Apr 22, 2021
at max Love and high Lust you should be able to encourage lesbian scenes with PM, or really any other female. Maybe the hoors that fill the streets, especially that tan girl in the red light district (also, hey, why does that girl have ZERO scenes when she's the hottest one?) I mean, lesbehonest here, if you're a real nymphomaniac I feel like you wouldn't limit yourself to one gender. I certainly don't

Jan 25, 2021
people who don't want pm ntr if it ever gets implemented in the game, they could just turn ntr off
in any case if anyone wants the priestess ntr but not the pm techno could make an option to just turn ntr on/off for pm
you can already do that, just let yarizo die, even if you have ntr turned on for some reason.

Sauron_SS

Jun 28, 2019
PM_portada.jpg

My little project to make the most sensual scenes is ready!

I sincerely thought about doing it just for myself, but then I thought "someone else might like it..." so I decided to share it; My reason was to make it visually more striking and I really hope that it will please those who are fans of full body tattoos!

nothing more to add, enjoy :)

Mod Tattoos

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Okay, finally found Iris' 'Happy' Ending and here's a tiny guide to get it:

Prerequisites:
1) Completing Titan's Step Quest (After checking for info in the Knight Hospitalier's camp, the player has to go back to Titan's Step and report to the Guild there.);
2) Completing the first part of Iris Quest;

Steps:
1) Once prerequisites are completed, you will find a new NPC (dark-haired kunoichi twin) standing by the first room by the entrance of Iris' hotel. Speak with her to start the Part 2 of Iris Quest;
2) Go to the castle-like building with four guards standing on the entrance, enter through and let the dialogue go through;
3) Go to the Church of Mara, the large castle-like building with no guards and let the Happy Ending unfold;
4) At the end of the scene, the seer will appear and say that this finale is 'incorrect' and will give you a choice - A) Agree (Reset to before Iris enters the Church of Mara and brings her back to the hotel) or B) Disagree (the game ends and you are brought to the main menu);

From what I got, Step 1 and 2 are official, while Step 3 and more are for the 'Happy' Ending alone. Once the new additions come to this storyline, there will be more options after Step 2 which will delve deeper into the storyline.

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Well It's kinda hard PM NTR will ruin her character. She fcking murderded the mc when we try to rape her. Yaziro will get the same tbh.
When has logic in NTR games ever been a thing? lol If the creator wanted NTR to happen, it would happen even if it goes against established character traits

On a side note, not sure why people get butthurt about specific content if there is an option to avoid it. Not giving an option for PM NTR seems like a cop out for what I presume is an NTR game (haven't actually played it yet though).

Burma

May 22, 2018
When has logic in NTR games ever been a thing? lol If the creator wanted NTR to happen, it would happen even if it goes against established character traits

On a side note, not sure why people get butthurt about specific content if there is an option to avoid it. Not giving an option for PM NTR seems like a cop out for what I presume is an NTR game (haven't actually played it yet though).
There's NTR scenes for PM, isn't there? There's at least one in the bathhouse(looks like that she is having sex there with someone else, isn't fully shown), second when you negotiate for room stay with PM(without a scene) and the rest in fight scenes.

Oct 7, 2020
There's NTR scenes for PM, isn't there? There's at least one in the bathhouse(looks like that she is having sex there with someone else, isn't fully shown), second when you negotiate for room stay with PM(without a scene) and the rest in fight scenes.
1668473527472.png
ye 183475345% she having sex there in girl part of the bathouse while being solo in corner washing head somebody 183475345% dicking her hard :HideThePain:

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Am I the only one who suspects Potion Maker not to be human? She has an absence of emotion (especially anger), her getting raped by slimes in the sewer was seemingly just an illusion (maybe she was able to finish off the slimes and alter Jimmys memory?), she tells Jimmy in the boat in the grotto that she doesn't know where she comes from, and she seems to have a real problem with heat (see the new bathhouse scene). Conversely, she likes the cold (ice). Also her father was a scientist who allegedly gave her something to cure her from an illness before he passed away.

What if to save her, her father gave her something that turned her into more than just a mere human? Maybe Slime DNA? That would also explain why she's considerably wet, much to Jimmy's liking.

• Wow
Reactions: inbi and Jazo420

Macattack

May 3, 2017
Am I the only one who suspects Potion Maker not to be human? She has an absence of emotion (especially anger), her getting raped by slimes in the sewer was seemingly just an illusion (maybe she was able to finish off the slimes and alter Jimmys memory?), she tells Jimmy in the boat in the grotto that she doesn't know where she comes from, and she seems to have a real problem with heat (see the new bathhouse scene). Conversely, she likes the cold (ice). Also her father was a scientist who allegedly gave her something to cure her from an illness before he passed away.

What if to save her, her father gave her something that turned her into more than just a mere human? Maybe Slime DNA? That would also explain why she's considerably wet, much to Jimmy's liking.
I just think she was a homunculus based one the dying alchemists daughter. So not a human, but I'm not sold on her being a slime.

Reactions: lolpanther
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes