12hell

Aug 3, 2018
what small event in the city does this refer too? i don't think i've seen it and it doesn't matter how much i trigger the bath lady scene.
You would need to enhance endurance sex skill or something similar to see the extended version. Though it's not too important

6HentaiKamen9

Jan 7, 2020
So, does anyone have a clue on how to get Iris' 'Happy' Ending?
There's an NPC with an exclamation mark you can talk to in the main building.
After that, you go to the 2nd map to the large building with guards.
then after that, you can go to the large building in the first map with 1 NPC outside.
Sadly there's no text for it in english version yet.
Game_2022-11-11_06-08-16.png

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
somebody help me? the scenes of yarizo in the tent are not happening, they just don't happen, and the worst is that netorare is on

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
can anyone share a save past the adventurer rank up quest? And on vanilla route (no yarizo interactions) ?
pls and thank you, in advance.
Lost my saves.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
There's an NPC with an exclamation mark you can talk to in the main building.
After that, you go to the 2nd map to the large building with guards.
then after that, you can go to the large building in the first map with 1 NPC outside.
Sadly there's no text for it in english version yet.
View attachment 2160374
I tried to follow this, but I can't find any NPC in the main building with an exclamation point on their heads. Only those with Ellipses. I thought I had already spoken with it, but as I went to check the building with the guards, the game said the doors were 'closed'. Could you please, and I know it may sounds a bit awkward, screenshot which of the NPC I have to talk to?

6HentaiKamen9

Jan 7, 2020
I tried to follow this, but I can't find any NPC in the main building with an exclamation point on their heads. Only those with Ellipses. I thought I had already spoken with it, but as I went to check the building with the guards, the game said the doors were 'closed'. Could you please, and I know it may sounds a bit awkward, screenshot which of the NPC I have to talk to?
1668154912732.png

Reactions: crisbr
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes