Gengokou

Sep 15, 2021
bro, I think Tech should add a condom mechanism to the mobs, because now that priestess can get pregnant by Jimmy I think other mobs could also get her pregnant, so the other mobs could fuck her with condoms, thus preventing her from getting pregnant, more I think if this idea, for example, were implemented, it would be interesting that we can choose, if we want to activate it or not, like a permission before the scenes, like "do you accept that kohaku have unprotected sex?" (risks of pregnancy) .

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
is the game up to good or nah ? i came back after few months. also is the walkthrough up to date?
Game updated a few times in the last few months, the walkthrough is mostly up to date (most recent update was yesterday) and there are a few more scenes. Iris' story got slightly expanded, there seem to be an elusive Church 'happy' ending in the city she is in but I really don't know how to get it and... Kohaku is still Kohaku.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I got the ending in church with iris something happens but the happy ending was yesh and The fortune teller show up

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
anyone know how behind is the english version in this 0.43 version?
I tell you but it was off okay you go into the church she walking to a cultist who is the one who branded her but he keeps using this weird power like mind control but as she gets closer Leon appears and kills him they start having sex and she is in this revealing wedding outfit but some static happens it shows a old man and not Leon she having sex with a illusion happy ending but everything turns black the next weird part happens the eye fortune tell shows up there was no text but there where to options one send me back to the room and the other was a game over I don’t what happened but I’m assuming the fortune showed a event that has happened or will happen

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2021
Game updated a few times in the last few months, the walkthrough is mostly up to date (most recent update was yesterday) and there are a few more scenes. Iris' story got slightly expanded, there seem to be an elusive Church 'happy' ending in the city she is in but I really don't know how to get it and... Kohaku is still Kohaku.
thx a lot i might play it again

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
I tell you but it was off okay you go in was she walking to a cultist but he keeps using this weird power like mind control but as she gets closer Leon appears and kills him they start having sex and she is in this revealing wedding outfit but some static happens it shows a old man and not Leon she having sex with a illusion happy ending but everything turns black the next weird part happens the eye fortune tell shows up there was no text but there where to options one send me back to the room and the other was a game over I don’t what happened but I’m assuming the fortune showed a event that has happened or will happen
textractor basically has the fortune teller show up and say she iris shouldn't fall in a place like this. if you agree, option 1 it just sends iris back to her room, option 2 is you disagreeing and the fortune teller saying that I guess it's just fate that the world ends and you get sent to the game over screen. just fluff text.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
I tell you but it was off okay you go in was she walking to a cultist but he keeps using this weird power like mind control but as she gets closer Leon appears and kills him they start having sex and she is in this revealing wedding outfit but some static happens it shows a old man and not Leon she having sex with a illusion happy ending but everything turns black the next weird part happens the eye fortune tell shows up there was no text but there where to options one send me back to the room and the other was a game over I don’t what happened but I’m assuming the fortune showed a event that has happened or will happen
damn, that's dark.
Hopefully we can save her.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Shdo

Apr 29, 2017
bro, I think Tech should add a condom mechanism to the mobs, because now that priestess can get pregnant by Jimmy I think other mobs could also get her pregnant, so the other mobs could fuck her with condoms, thus preventing her from getting pregnant, more I think if this idea, for example, were implemented, it would be interesting that we can choose, if we want to activate it or not, like a permission before the scenes, like "do you accept that kohaku have unprotected sex?" (risks of pregnancy) .
I agree

Reactions: Gengokou

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
textractor basically has the fortune teller show up and say she iris shouldn't fall in a place like this. if you agree, option 1 it just sends iris back to her room, option 2 is you disagreeing and the fortune teller saying that I guess it's just fate that the world ends and you get sent to the game over screen. just fluff text.
I knew it but where do we go next because the picture protagonist and iris are together was posted and I’m hoping we get to star a relationship with too

taithetula

Nov 13, 2021
first, where to get the flower for the bathouse quest ?. secondly, when i do the quest revenge for ntr, i went alone and it constantly spam this 1667969385085.png so i must exit the game and reload. Please fix it

Reactions: sabavar78
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes