LoveBigAsses

Nov 4, 2019
NymphomaniaPriestess-0.43
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
This version its updated?

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
man am I glad that I stopped supporting techno after realizing all of these updates are just siphoning money while he releases the bare minimum required to make fans happy
Same with night of revenge. I only supported years ago but when I saw how long it was taking to release the game with these micropatches I stopped bothering. And NoR between the last demo 0.54 and the full release a year after has like 1-2 new zones, 1-2 new events and 1-2 more CGs of scenes. A year for that little... I can't support techno after seeing how that precedent turned out.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Same with night of revenge. I only supported years ago but when I saw how long it was taking to release the game with these micropatches I stopped bothering. And NoR between the last demo 0.54 and the full release a year after has like 1-2 new zones, 1-2 new events and 1-2 more CGs of scenes. A year for that little... I can't support techno after seeing how that precedent turned out.
Technobreak :)

• Haha
Reactions: JeiCC

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
ikr this game had so much Potential early stage we had so many content and techno was active if he continied as same game would have been finished already but at this rate this game will never be finish or he will just rush things and get bad game

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
ikr this game had so much Potential early stage we had so many content and techno was active if he continied as same game would have been finished already but at this rate this game will never be finish or he will just rush things and get bad game
Let's be real for one moment, with all the games he made with the same engine its hard to believe he is still at this point but is easy to understand. If u think well Priestess is the gem that is making him make more money than every other single game he released and that's because the money he get every month with patreon. On my point of view there's two ways to see this 1: he already make the game and drops udpates to keep milking or 2: he turned on a lazy one coz the easy money

Maybe im right or maybe not but for the time he's taking to do the game its kinda weird.

If Techno release the full game on future i only hope he release the game without censorship by another publisher or make a patch for ppl to uncensor it... Will be disrespetful for the patreons if he dont do that. (And i know the law the law, but cmon he have ways to do it, what less to your fans that deliver the game as it has to be)

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Technobreak will always be one of the best, even if you're not a fan of netorate/netorase . For people not against LGTBI rights it's the best place to fap without some disgusting futa characters with their anacondas...

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
Guys. What crystal ball? And how do we get the new scene? I forgot where I left off after such a long update period (plus playing this game haphazardly since some scenes and mechanics aren't properly translated, making it difficult to understand what's going on).

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Guys. What crystal ball? And how do we get the new scene? I forgot where I left off after such a long update period (plus playing this game haphazardly since some scenes and mechanics aren't properly translated, making it difficult to understand what's going on).
Redlight district, there's a staircase in the upper section of the map that leads to a downstairs area with a blind seer using a crystal ball.

You can check the memories where you usually switch for Iris. Now there is an option for Leon but there's no words translated for the memories.

Last edited:
Reactions: larrylaile1
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes