John573

Dec 16, 2017
For Iris' event where do you go after she is saved by the brothel owner and finds out she has a womb tattoo?

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Wait will techno add iris to relationship and how do you star a relationship with fortune teller will yarizo have a chance to cuck other lead female characters and will be part of main story quest?

mahdaas

Feb 19, 2022
so the newest ver 0.34 some dialog stiill in JP? is that normal? or is there something wrong with my save?

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
Yeah v0.43 is the newest and most of it should be English besides iris stuff. Techno always updates english 1 update behind so for example current its English up to v0.42

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I had a great time with this game tbh, but when he released the cheatmod thing, where we can increase levels far beyond, and play around as we like. We can see the priestess do things she wouldn't do for, well at this speed probably 5 years from now. It was there I felt this game halted and became a leeching thing.
Before that I would say this game had the potential of becoming one of the best NTR game of all times. There is difference on NTR and NTR, and action and action movies etc. With that considered, one of the best. I don't feel that anymore.
Technobreak.. should release the brake and accelerate, and do it in normal pace, not use cheatmod item to enjoy, coz I am too bored of this shit and just doing fun scenes milking you at my leisure.

My feeling btw is that Technobreak has gotten tired of doing this, but he enjoys the money too much, so he does some lazy ass job, turtle speeds. Can I blame him? Presuming this is true, yes and no. Best would be if he could find a way to actually start doing his and this game for real, and for fun again.
I don't see the fun and passion in most recent scenes, maybe that is just me. I haven't played the latest 2 versions though, if those are different, it would be great! I still feel the scenes have lost their touch from the start of game.

Last edited:

Javis087

May 8, 2021
[QUOTE = "cloudhoutarou, bài đăng: 9355609, thành viên: 3580840"]
tiết kiệm đầy đủ?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
You have to get to lvl3+ relationship with PM and knock at her door at night i believe while being alone(not so sure about which lvl you have to be to do it) then ask her to go the bathouse together and peek
Just checked, it works on lvl 5 relationship

fledglingscout

Nov 5, 2022
  • During the night enter the Bath as Male Protagonist and talk to the Bath Lady, you need 100g to purchase her services, upon winning a dice roll for cum endurance there is an extended scene and afterwards a small event in the city center will appear
what small event in the city does this refer too? i don't think i've seen it and it doesn't matter how much i trigger the bath lady scene.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes