franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Sooooo can someone let me know how this game is supposed to be played without cheats? I feel like an idiot, I know the core of the game is netorare but the priestess is OBSESSED with MC at the start so im wondering do we just play through quests until something happens eventually?

talovehm2408

Aug 24, 2020
Yeah, I am surprised that people still support games on Patreon. Have you learned nothing from scam games like Monster Girl Island or Yandere Simulator? The standard should be for the developer to make the game first and then people buy it.
Is Yandere Simulator finished ?

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Is Yandere Simulator finished ?
No. The cum chalice remains empty. Yandere dev does not share. He only demands cum tribute for himself.

But Yandere Sim is the worst offender. I think we are actually seeing some decent progress here. Nymphomania priestess is already quite the large game. There is quite a bit of content around. Could be more, could be released sooner. But overall I would not call it a scam.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sooooo can someone let me know how this game is supposed to be played without cheats? I feel like an idiot, I know the core of the game is netorare but the priestess is OBSESSED with MC at the start so im wondering do we just play through quests until something happens eventually?
I wouldn't say the core of this game is NTR. There's NTR, FMC cheating, FMC prostitution, MMC cheating with possible impregnation, sleep rape, swinging as the cuck, swinging as the bull with possible impregnation, I think there's cuck quean content, and actually a lot of vanilla.
If you want NTR without cheating then either go into the sewers, find an event and keep telling the priestess her pussy stinks. Her love score will tank fast enough that you can start unlocking her cheating and some of her NTR scenes. Otherwise get Yarizo in the party and just grind up her Yarizo relationship. I don't think he depends on love/lust scores

Reactions: Yukihirou
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes