Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Everytime I see this game on the latest updates I pop in to see if it has added the very basic feature of a gallery

It never does, and I will continue to wahwahwah about that until it does/the game is worth downloading

Sep 16, 2021
It would be great for the dev to add more netorase events rather than ntr, since I think there are more ntr events rather than netorase, the netorase seems interesting in terms of how it is presented. Not only that, seeing an insane, cold, yandere priestess doing netorase for jimmy would be crazy, similar to some of the previous events, more events like that would be great.

I know that there are a ton of events where h scenes are shown, but I have a question about quest related H scenes, how many are there? Since I looked in the changelog, there seems to be more H scenes related to quests, but how many quests have H scenes in them, be it vanilla, ntr, or netorase? Any answer would be greatly appreciated.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
I mean seriously, i don't want to be rude, but i think we have more problems than just more events. Like there are a tones of non-developed interaction with the priest and several events saying under development. This is my personal word but i think dev needs to work on the original details fjrst then go to make more events.

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
im new to the game but its possible to find the priestess after you go solo right? im assuming there are scenes there and depending on how much shes involved with you it changes what can be seen? I went solo but im at the beginning of the game so i haven't even found her anywhere yet but was thinking because she loves me too much currently idk

angelmeisyaaa

Nov 21, 2022
will this be translated to english or not? Or is this already translated to English? because there are indeed some new English-language scenes Screenshot_2023-02-20-18-01-51-85_6f222323860cb8b3cbff0909a5afd514.jpg

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
I mean seriously, i don't want to be rude, but i think we have more problems than just more events. Like there are a tones of non-developed interaction with the priest and several events saying under development. This is my personal word but i think dev needs to work on the original details fjrst then go to make more events.
Can someone ctrl C-V this to patron comments? I really want to hear dev's words.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes