andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017
It will probably take atleast another 2-3 years since the game has a lot of ambition and systems whose foundation are added, but not with the actual content yet

Followers
different POV's from characters
Village mechanics
Alignment
Insanity/Masochism/Sadism
Harassment mechanics with different mobs
Trauma mechanics for the priestess
Etc.

Also Technobrake is working solo as far as I know, and his translator quit some time ago, so he also has to do translation by himself, which is time that could have been used to further develop the game.
I genuinely think he's gonna take more than 3 years max, he'se gonna 100% redo all the art he's done up to now at some point

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I genuinely think he's gonna take more than 3 years max, he'se gonna 100% redo all the art he's done up to now at some point
yea and sadly up till now the content is really inconsistent, there are so many systems and routes which began in his game which find no use or he somehow forgot they even existed etc. (for example he wanted to give us a way to increase Lust with certain events in game, never implemented it)

Reactions: Biggusdickus64

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
after the Dirty Hunters quest the main quest is in Japanese, there are no translations to that yet?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Im sorry in advance if this has been asked countless of times before, but it looks like it's been 3 years now and we're not even done halfway. Does anyone know or have a rough estimate on when the game will be finished?
It's never going to be completed the Dev is either going to get bored and abandoned it in some way or it's going to be rebooted into oblivion.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes