Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
I still dont know how to get all scenes of this game, i follow the walkthrough but it didnt work with combat events, i want to see yaziro fuck kohaku more....

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.49):
  • Continuation of Main Story Quest “Poison Pink”
  • New Dungeon “Blood Ruins”, accessible after completing the Poison Pink quest, found south of the Titan Step town
  • Capital Slums now accessible after progressing the story, to access go west of the Red Light District in the Capital
  • Priestess Netorase Event - Found in the new Capital Slums area after completing the Poison Pink Quest

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

weea-bout-it

Jan 7, 2018
yo has anybody got this running on steam deck. I get the RPGVXAce RTP required message despite it being installed (now in several places) and all my other rpg maker games work just fine

Sep 16, 2021
lets go the updates are coming out quick, hopefully the english translations are able to come out quick soon too. Is it possible to use textractor or some other mtl thing to use with this?

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
"Day nine thousand and ninety nine of zero new NTR updates from Nymphomania Priestess."

"How is an NTR c00mer supposed to survive in such dark times?"

"...I feel my soul and body growing weaker, all I want to do is lay down and give up..."

"Hope...has become too heavy a burden for me to carry."

*dies*

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes