NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Edit: For anyone revisiting this comment, there were images that I removed.

Yarizo Bad Ending - Fantasy: ZERO NETORASE ENDING WISH. Got tired of waiting so I messed around with graphics. If Yarizo in party and has very high friendship with MC, NTR ON but 0 Netorase, Love 200: Kohaku and MC have sex and agree to retire from adventuring and have a baby, Kohaku removes womb protection. Yarizo eavesdrops and calls MC for "emergency". Yarizo does deception to send MC far away. High stats = low chance of MC believing Yarizo. If MC believes Yarizo, MC leaves. Yarizo goes into tent/room, and rapes Kohaku, pouring his gunk into her defenceless womb. Kohaku gets pregnant and Yarizo fucks her until she's stupid. Yarizo abducts Kohaku and keeps raping Kohaku and lies that MC gave her to Yarizo because MC didn't want to retire. Kohaku, stupid from fucking, believes Yarizo's lies, and agrees to marry him. Kohaku signs divorce papers to MC and marries Yarizo. Yarizo secretly adds a "no divorce" clause to their marriage contract. MC eventually finds a visibly pregnant Kohaku living with Yarizo but it's too late. She legally belongs to the old perv who raped her away now.

Last edited:

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Yarizo Bad Ending - Fantasy: ZERO NETORASE ENDING WISH. Got tired of waiting so I messed around with graphics. If Yarizo in party and has very high friendship with MC, NTR ON but 0 Netorase, Love 200: Kohaku and MC have sex and agree to retire from adventuring and have a baby, Kohaku removes womb protection. Yarizo eavesdrops and calls MC for "emergency". Yarizo does deception to send MC far away. High stats = low chance of MC believing Yarizo. If MC believes Yarizo, MC leaves. Yarizo goes into tent/room, and rapes Kohaku, pouring his gunk into her defenceless womb. Kohaku gets pregnant and Yarizo fucks her until she's stupid. Yarizo abducts Kohaku and keeps raping Kohaku and lies that MC gave her to Yarizo because MC didn't want to retire. Kohaku, stupid from fucking, believes Yarizo's lies, and agrees to marry him. Kohaku signs divorce papers to MC and marries Yarizo. Yarizo secretly adds a "no divorce" clause to their marriage contract. MC eventually finds a visibly pregnant Kohaku living with Yarizo but it's too late. She legally belongs to the old perv who raped her away now.
Wow... I mean it literally is a shitty ending hahahah

Nov 17, 2017
yo has anybody got this running on steam deck. I get the RPGVXAce RTP required message despite it being installed (now in several places) and all my other rpg maker games work just fine
Thats not going to work because each steam deck game that runs through proton relies on a facsimile system files folder made exclusively for it that doesnt intersect with anything else. To get rpg maker games running on steam deck you have to place the RTP files in the game itself(without overwriting pre existing files, if you do that it will break the visuals) and do some sort of config edit that i dont remember. This means if you want to install several RPGMAKER games to your steamdeck you will obligatorily get bloat because the rtp has to be repasted for each and every single game, so keep it a bit minimal.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Would love to see that in the game, no joke.

Mar 14, 2022
So only this scene in update?

Hanjo38

May 19, 2020
Love to see in the game if it happen

Sorakirigane

Mar 16, 2022
Bro can u pls share me walkthrough how to bond level up 3 to 4 with yarizo
the game is crashing at lv 3 if you want to reach lv 4 you have to change the files but this scene happens at lv 3 you just need the priestess to be horny at the maximum the scene will activate when you go to fight sometimes active other scenes
example Nimpho x ya 1463236_1633609939297.png

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes