樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Yes, they are something stupid, thanks for your honest opinion ;)

I hope to see how this turns out in future updates, something I also noticed is that the big 3 seem to all have silver hair, at least the two that have been shown so far

Nah, calm down man, it's entertaining to read content about this great game, your ending is really plausible, so much so that I believed it, it happens that the game has too much potential to take different paths, I hope to read something like this in the future and see the image which unfortunately I could not see

Yep, this is the comment that I had read very good by the way

Kitsune NTR? sorry but What do you mean?
It's one of his old minigames

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Man, I just finished Impregnation Island by Technobrake

It's hard to comprehend how this game is taking so long to finish when II got put out as a full game with upwards of 50 sex scenes just before 2022

I mean, I'm sure there is a reason, and Nymphomania Priestess is obviously more complex, but the progress made over the last year or so just seems kinda piddly in contrast
You answered your own question. This game is just more complex. Impregnation Island is a minigame compared to this, more scenes, events, an actual story, routes, combat, Iris side story, this game is huge. Techno isn't rushing this game. They've taken breaks, also working on a side project to avoid burn out, and even considered just dropping the project entirely at one point.

Reactions: Sdezzzz and /;/

Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
Last time I tried that it didn't work. Was it fixed in an update?
I have no idea. 0.49 is the first version I've ever played and it had that ending. I am told there is also a bad ending for losing to an orc and a bad ending for letting her get captured by the homeless in the sewer. I assume it works off the same overall system where you go see the fortune teller every day until there's no more viewings available and then when you go to rescue her you get a bad ending.

For those of you worried about ruining your playthrough, after the bad ending you can just click "continue game" and you wake up and it was all a dream (though her stats remain cuz it really did happen. it's just a cheat to get out of game over. thanks technobrake! :) )

jujuman101

Sep 25, 2019
Question about the Netorase option? Does it mean the MC becoming a willing cuck or the will the priestess becoming a willing cuck or is it both?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes