bojinov

Mar 11, 2022
Guys, how can I defeat the golem in the first rank up exam?
I already got 1 scroll from flipping the red switch (makes the golem close to dying).
But that's it. I dont have any way to defeat it.
I dont have any magic or magic scroll left.
Magic scroll is 1K each, learning magic is 500G.
I only have 200G.
I'm stuck.
Guys, how can I defeat the golem in the first rank up exam?
I already got 1 scroll from flipping the red switch (makes the golem close to dying).
But that's it. I dont have any way to defeat it.
I dont have any magic or magic scroll left.
Magic scroll is 1K each, learning magic is 500G.
I only have 200G.
I'm stuck.
saveediteonline.com for cheat gold

Sep 1, 2020
So, can please someone explain why this (https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-dungeon-v1-0-technobrake.94006/unread) exists? A v1.0 of the same game?

And if this is just a continuation of an older finished game... why call it v0.49?
Overview:
This dungeon test is as old as an ancient artifact, and some people may be wondering, "Hey TechnoBrake. What's this kusoge?"
Dungeon test is an ancient game when only the dungeon exploration and combat system of Nymphomania Priestess was tested in advance.

Reactions: Toseno

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Ok I want the potion maker as my follower I finish the second promotion and all the events of the potion maker to level 3 and I got level 4 but I can't recruit her why ?

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Talk to her.
Quest.
Do all it lets you.
Cheat to max her relationship.
Do all it lets you.
Repeat until alchmist shows up.
Do that.
Top option.
Done.
here is a save, some other dudes I did this on.
So I'm in the same situation. So I keep doing quests for the potion maker until alchemist shows up or what?

Oct 21, 2022
So to get it straight. The old v1.0 was only a limited Dungeon Test? And this here is the fullblown game in the making then? (No need to try the old one first or something like that).
dungeon test has scenes the main game doesnt + its very short since its just a test so give it a try

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
can you share the new save file?
Sorry I didn't see it before now. I'm not entirely sure what you're asking but.

I only got super cheated saves where I gave the MC op stats through the save editor.

But this is my most played save. I stole it from this thread and just changed their stats. But it should be the newest content, maybe.

idk how to share these files other than zip them so here.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
I kind of stoped the story from chap 2.
Are there more service ntr or sex scenes like 'She was a good wife' from chapter 1?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes