jamboloco

May 25, 2017
I got stuck behind an NPC after being robbed by the cat girl in the port town.

Is there anyway to edit the player's position in the save file?

Viol Xsu

Sep 22, 2022
how to increase relationship level with yarizo?

View attachment 2426842
Currently u can increase bond lvl up to 3 just by sleeping in inn at night (yarizo in party) , but u can use cheat to lvl up 4,5 but I don't recommend cheating cuz it's not fully developed yet and can ruin your gaming experience , just wait until complete version bro , imma waiting for complete version too. I hope dev will add more yarizo x priestess scenes

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
is the cheat god item bugged for any of you? I have 1x blank item and when i spawn a new cheat god it does not show up.
edit: fixed now. Might have been blind temporarely

Last edited:

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Yo, anyone got an image rip of the full image of the MC from his back? Wearing clothes is preferable but it's cool if without.

QOSlave

Sep 20, 2022
I modified some variables on an rpg file editor and now I'm getting this message. I've done this previously, but it never caused any issues. Does anyone know what's up?

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
go to the slums in titan's step. right side where all the vendors are. gather information there then back on the world map just one down from titan's step
Sorry, but I got a question. I did the bloody ruins, went to the castle and talked to the woman, but still can't go to the slums in the capital. What do I do after the castle?

rab4

May 14, 2022
Sorry, but I got a question. I did the bloody ruins, went to the castle and talked to the woman, but still can't go to the slums in the capital. What do I do after the castle?
after the castle, quest will tell you to find the eye/fortune teller. you can find her in the usual spot shes at. but this time when you go to her place she'll be missing. then it'll prompt you to the last step which is to find her and shes in the slums

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
what level should i be for the desert area to the south? / does it matter if i can't really fight the monsters there?

i tried leveling up potion maker but she reverts to lvl 2

Reactions: LoveBigAsses

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Guys, how can I defeat the golem in the first rank up exam?
I already got 1 scroll from flipping the red switch (makes the golem close to dying).
But that's it. I dont have any way to defeat it.
I dont have any magic or magic scroll left.
Magic scroll is 1K each, learning magic is 500G.
I only have 200G.
I'm stuck.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes