Valpier

Aug 24, 2020
Guys, can anyone tell me if there is any way to play this game on IPhone 7 Plus? I'm looking for some emulator that can make me play rpg maker games but I can't find any, if anyone has any miraculous way I'll be very grateful
Maybe try joiplay?
I don't know if it can in ip but it work fine for me in android

starmaster29

Aug 19, 2017
yo has anybody got this running on steam deck. I get the RPGVXAce RTP required message despite it being installed (now in several places) and all my other rpg maker games work just fine
I got it working on steam deck. It's possible that Technobrake opted to not package the RTP with the game files. What you can do is add a locally installed game using Lutris, set up all the directories normally, download the RPG Maker VX Ace Run Time Package executable, and install that inside the wine prefix for this game. Lutris has menu options for all of this that makes it easy to do.

If you have a bunch of RPGVXAce Games on your Steam Deck that need the RTP executable, you can actually share one wine prefix for all of those games. That way, all of your dependencies will be under one Windows system files folder and you'll save space and time by only needing to install the RTP once.

Sep 16, 2021
Oh, right. Because numbers mean anything in this game.
I get what u mean but if u read the changelog on the patreon page, which is available for free to see the dev says something like that, although I doubt that the dev is really serious about it being halfway done and probably isn't halfway there yet

Sep 16, 2021
Is the Helping Adventurers quest only netorare or is there a netorase version of it? For example if the Love is at 200 and the Lust is as 0 and the quest triggers, will it only be netorare, even though they are on a netorase path/storyline?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes