Jan 3, 2021
This has gone far enough. Yes, he did asked for a sort of "grace period". However, no one has ever made it into a code of honor around here. It is just brought up by triggered Technobrake followers. And people sort of thinking this is a thing around here. The answer is NO, we don't force people (it's all volunteerism and sharing) AND we ask people who has the mean to support the developers they like. This has been the foundation of F95zone, I hope this will continue years ahead as well. End of story.
Im actually curious what happened here?

Reactions: Ocdil

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
Might be late but is there an english version of the winter 2022 mini game with PM and priestess threesome? The one I found just have blank prompt when choosing English.

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
my ball gonna burst if Tech make yaziro and Iris tent scene or even better mating press between them :love:
I was thinking about the relationship of Iris and The Priest that hopefully something like this will happen in future updates, something like:

Iris (Corrupt) decides to take Leon's virginity but when she goes to her room she finds the Priest stealing Leon's first time, Iris is angry at his betrayal when she realizes the following days that Kohaku is not her friend and is just a whore who sleeps with anyone but seems to love Jimmy, so he plans to pay him back in the same way, Iris (corrupt) on a mission with "Iris, Yarizo, Jimmy and Kohaku" camping at night seduces and flirts with Jimmy but fails an answer from Kohaku, when they go to sleep, she hears the pounding of the meat and watches how Kohaku and Yarizo have rough and uncontrolled sex in front of Jimmy, Iris realizes that she aimed wrong, the next day Iris begins to flirt with Yarizo and Kohaku gets really jealous even in front of Jimmy without hiding it, the other night Iris proposes to Yarizo to sleep with her in her camp since she would be cold causing Yarizo to have meetings with Iris, Kohaku left Jimmy at night to observe and take off his anguish that only those two are sleeping but upon arriving stealthily he sees how Iris surrenders to Yarizo, Iris was happy with her revenge seeing the face of Jealous de Kohaku but also surprised at what a great lover Yarizo can be, beginning to fall in love with him, so that in the following nights of the mission the only one who kept watch was Jimmy while the other two slept with Yarizo. One day, Kohaku can't take her jealousy anymore and talks to Yarizo alone, telling him that he will do whatever it takes for him to have relationships only with her again. Yarizo tells her that she will be his bitch and as such he must undo the protection of her uterus...

I was thinking of something like that.

Sep 16, 2021
I was thinking about the relationship of Iris and The Priest that hopefully something like this will happen in future updates, something like:

Iris (Corrupt) decides to take Leon's virginity but when she goes to her room she finds the Priest stealing Leon's first time, Iris is angry at his betrayal when she realizes the following days that Kohaku is not her friend and is just a whore who sleeps with anyone but seems to love Jimmy, so he plans to pay him back in the same way, Iris (corrupt) on a mission with "Iris, Yarizo, Jimmy and Kohaku" camping at night seduces and flirts with Jimmy but fails an answer from Kohaku, when they go to sleep, she hears the pounding of the meat and watches how Kohaku and Yarizo have rough and uncontrolled sex in front of Jimmy, Iris realizes that she aimed wrong, the next day Iris begins to flirt with Yarizo and Kohaku gets really jealous even in front of Jimmy without hiding it, the other night Iris proposes to Yarizo to sleep with her in her camp since she would be cold causing Yarizo to have meetings with Iris, Kohaku left Jimmy at night to observe and take off his anguish that only those two are sleeping but upon arriving stealthily he sees how Iris surrenders to Yarizo, Iris was happy with her revenge seeing the face of Jealous de Kohaku but also surprised at what a great lover Yarizo can be, beginning to fall in love with him, so that in the following nights of the mission the only one who kept watch was Jimmy while the other two slept with Yarizo. One day, Kohaku can't take her jealousy anymore and talks to Yarizo alone, telling him that he will do whatever it takes for him to have relationships only with her again. Yarizo tells her that she will be his bitch and as such he must undo the protection of her uterus...

I was thinking of something like that.
I mean then what is the point of Jimmy? The priest is a hypocrite slut with high love value, sure she fucks Yarizo and all that but I don't think she cares if Yarizo fucks someone else, see when he fucks the thief, but she gets crazy with Jimmy and if he looks at another woman, as she is being hypocritical, so if Iris wants to get revenge on her, she needs to fuck Jimmy and get caught doing so, of course she can fuck Yarizo but instead, maybe during her free roam mode as Iris, you can run across Yarizo doing his own thing and start from there.

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
I mean then what is the point of Jimmy? The priest is a hypocrite slut with high love value, sure she fucks Yarizo and all that but I don't think she cares if Yarizo fucks someone else, see when he fucks the thief, but she gets crazy with Jimmy and if he looks at another woman, as she is being hypocritical, so if Iris wants to get revenge on her, she needs to fuck Jimmy and get caught doing so, of course she can fuck Yarizo but instead, maybe during her free roam mode as Iris, you can run across Yarizo doing his own thing and start from there.
It happens that that would be called development of the story at least for me, as the 3 of them spend more time together, she feels more attracted to Yarizo, allowing the events to be increasingly lewd between them without Jimmy, another thing is that now in Kohaku's story if she loves Jimmy it is true or it seems to be, but as I said I think it's just because of the ring, when she realizes this she will see Jimmy more as a friend than as a lover feeling less in love with him and so on allowing the NTR genre, or simply that the player has a very low love count in Kohaku, maybe what I describe would be much later in the story, almost towards the end, I suppose, Jimmy feeling the character who bothers with his presence or the interrupt.

Sep 16, 2021
It happens that that would be called development of the story at least for me, as the 3 of them spend more time together, she feels more attracted to Yarizo, allowing the events to be increasingly lewd between them without Jimmy, another thing is that now in Kohaku's story if she loves Jimmy it is true or it seems to be, but as I said I think it's just because of the ring, when she realizes this she will see Jimmy more as a friend than as a lover feeling less in love with him and so on allowing the NTR genre, or simply that the player has a very low love count in Kohaku, maybe what I describe would be much later in the story, almost towards the end, I suppose, Jimmy feeling the character who bothers with his presence or the interrupt.
Yeah that would work in a low love high lust scenario

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes